NFC Divizional Round: Rams at Packers

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

So I know academically that Aaron Donald is a phenomenal player. I just have a really hard time fully internalizing that when I look at his body and note that he gets handled by the Packers line every time we play. 

Jenkins man handled him a few times and got him pissed that one play that caused a personal foul. It was awesome lol.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Packer_ESP said:

I think I'm in love with MLF. We talk about drops by Lazard or MVS, or maybe an overthrow from Aaron, and lost in that is that it's never that the play concept wasn't so good. We seem to always have good plays, receivers are open, and yeah sometimes execution fails but such is life. The offense just feels right.

I used my likes on this MLF is gooood 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I understand the absurdity of this statement consistent our QB is going to win the MVP, but our offensive line is the best unit on this team. When we needed it in the 3rd quarter, they came through.

Linsley > king and Jones ? 😳 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Anyone else hate the fact that teams are too scared to throw near Jaire?

It pisses me off.  This is a Hall of Fame caliber career being stunted by teams being too afraid to throw to him in only his third year. 

Stunted?  He’s flourishing. 

2 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Jenkins man handled him a few times and got him pissed that one play that caused a personal foul. It was awesome lol.

That's always been his weakness. He struggles to hold 300lbs. The anchor isn't great and he plays everything through his upper body. 

Make him hold up in the run game. Make him pass rush out of the standard sets and not the pressure package.

Easier said than done, but if you can do it. You take the air out of him.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

That's always been his weakness. He struggles to hold 300lbs. The anchor isn't great and he plays everything through his upper body. 

Make him hold up in the run game. Make him pass rush out of the standard sets and not the pressure package.

Easier said than done, but if you can do it. You take the air out of him.

To be fair, he wasnt 100% today either 

• Like 1