NFC Divizional Round: Rams at Packers

packfanfb

4 minutes ago, YaddaHolla said:

Dillion has to be helped off. Any word on him?

Nothing yet but I have a hard time seeing that being something too serious. Quad injury was what he left with, which looked like a just took a good shot to it. Gotta think it was just simply a bruise

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I understand the absurdity of this statement, but if this run finishes the way we want, are we going to regret paying 69 instead of taking his money and paying both 33, 20 and maybe another player...

We're not. You get the All Pro LT locked up every time. 

Not every defense is gonna be comfortable showing us 3rd and 3. Eventually we're going to have to beat somebody's pressure package. 

Ryan Wood -  Corey Linsley praises Elgton Jenkins and Lucas Patrick for their work vs. Rams, but really effusive about Packers' fill-in LT:

"I don't think enough can be said about Billy Turner, what he's brought to the room, the versatility he has, being able to switch over to left tackle."

58 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

That's pretty amazing!  I think when the game got a bit tight there was an unsettling feeling because while the Packers were dominating the game the score was rather tight there for a short stretch.  We've all been scarred by a few blown games from the past.  The Packers answered the bell though and put the Rams away in grand fashion.  Great win!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman -    What Rashan Gary was able to do against Andrew Whitworth - one of the best OT's in football, shouldn't go unnoticed today. That was a big time game from him. Excited to watch it on tape later this week.

Watched Rashan closely when he was in. He is going to be damn dominant. All of our OLBs played great today. 

• Like 1

Andy Herman -    What Rashan Gary was able to do against Andrew Whitworth - one of the best OT's in football, shouldn't go unnoticed today. That was a big time game from him. Excited to watch it on tape later this week.

Gary and Clark with 1.5 sacks each and Z smith with 1. That’s what we drafted them high for or signed them in FA for. Huge.

• Like 1

Gary really is a worst nightmare for your "wily old veteran OL" since you can win every rep above the neck and deploy every "dirty" trick in your arsenal, but your long and strong guys are still going to make you work harder than you want to.

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

Rodgers: "It's one of the greatest honors of my life, especially up until this point, to lead this team."

Man.

Just making the Super Bowl obviously isn't the only goal but I'm gonna cry next week with a win, I just know it. Rodgers seriously looked done or close to it just two short years ago. To go from that to a third MVP, finally getting to host a conference championship game at Lambeau and playing maybe his best ball at 37...yeah I'm gonna cry no doubt about it. 

• Like 1