NFC Divizional Round: Rams at Packers

3 minutes ago, Brad gluckman said:

Was either score representative of how close the actual game was late?  Both games were questionable in the 4th quarter and shouldnt have been.

Yes, absoutely, neither team was patient/good enough to beat the process. the game is 60 long. Thats what it's about. IDK if you expect us to jump out to 30-0 every game and keep that lead or what lol. They scored 2 TD's. If we can keep teams to 2 TD's we win.

2 minutes ago, Brad gluckman said:

Was either score representative of how close the actual game was late?  Both games were questionable in the 4th quarter and shouldnt have been.

You are complaining about the score being too close late in games where the defense held the opponent to 16 and 18 points. At the same time you are complaining about the defense being responsible for the score being too close.  At some level you must recognize how dumb that is.

5 minutes ago, Brad gluckman said:

When you put up almost 500 yards and 37 minutes on the #1 defense in the league, we shouldnt be biting our nails in the 4th quarter. 

I mean the other guys get paid to. LA only scored 18 points and really wasn't that close to scoring more. Packers scored 19 in the first half alone.... It wasn't that close. 

On top of that this wasn't one of those fluke defensive performances where LA made a bunch of errors or drops the Packers simply owned the LOS at times during the game. 

Edited by Spartacus
11 minutes ago, Brad gluckman said:

When you put up almost 500 yards and 37 minutes on the #1 defense in the league, we shouldnt be biting our nails in the 4th quarter. 

The score isn’t indicative of how close the game was.  The Packers controlled that game for 60mins. What more can you ask for? If MVS catches that short TD on the first drive, if we Pick up the 2 XPs we missed out on, if Lazard catches that long TD pass, we’ve put up 40+ on them and the game is an absolute blowout.

3 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

The Rams had one drive early in Q4 when they were within one score.  That drive went nowhere, and GB put the game away on their next possession.  This wasn't a close game today.

Right, the only reason is was a nail biter is because of what was on the line.  The game was always out of reach for the Rams.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Right.  And I’m saying everyone said the same thing about Goff.  And I also said it really doesn’t matter because it’s the GB offense that’s driving this boat to the SB.  You didn’t read my post...like, at all.

Goff is mid twenties in age and yes I read your post.  I'm talking age and Brady and Brees are 15 years plus older; cold affects older guys a heck of a lot more than younger,  I do agree the GB offense drives the train but putting pressure on old guys in 20 degree weather helps get the ball to our offense.  

8 hours ago, YaddaHolla said:

The score isn’t indicative of how close the game was.  The Packers controlled that game for 60mins. What more can you ask for? If MVS catches that short TD on the first drive, if we Pick up the 2 XPs we missed out on, if Lazard catches that long TD pass, we’ve put up 40+ on them and the game is an absolute blowout.

Add the missed 90 yard play MVS was open on double move Rodgers missed plus the kneel down at end.  Game seemed closer at some points but it was a dominating performance overall. 

12 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

l3XG1Bj.gif

I'm drunk and sore from banging signs on bleachers. We're moving on. Home NFCCG let's go.

You were at the game?  Do tell us all about it!  🙂

12 hours ago, WaitWhat said:

The fact this team looked this good when they could've been a little rusty at least to start but weren't is just amazing. This is the most locked in a Packers offense has looked in years.

This offense might be better than 2010.

12 hours ago, St Vince said:

Anyone else noticed Donald crying after the game? Really feel bad for the guy.

It shows how much he cares.  He's still pretty young.  He'll get other chances in the future.

7 minutes ago, Pugger said:

This offense might be better than 2010.

This offense is significantly better than it was in 2010. 

We've been playing 8 possession games and not 12 possession games and we're scoring at basically the same per game numbers.