NFC Divizional Round: Rams at Packers

packfanfb

1 hour ago, dwaye50327 said:

well confirmed, we lost. Side note, wonder whoever is going to play QB for the Rams, what their record is against all pro CBs. Seems like people are forgetting we have one too, in Jaire.

They broke this 1-6 thing down and it was really an irrelevant stat. Most of the losses were before Adams became a top WR, and the last loss was in 2018 when we sucked. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, YaddaHolla said:

Looks like the weather is creeping in to the low 30s for Saturday. What time does the sun usually go down in Green Bay this time of year? 

Yea high of 32 now. Think it's still supposed to be around 20 with wind chill and should get colder as the game goes on. I didn't want it to be "too cold" to begin with (single digits, etc.). I was hoping low-mid 20s. Probably going to be high 20s at kickoff. 

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Yea high of 32 now. Think it's still supposed to be around 20 with wind chill and should get colder as the game goes on. I didn't want it to be "too cold" to begin with (single digits, etc.). I was hoping low-mid 20s. Probably going to be high 20s at kickoff. 

Theyll come out at halftime to a nice cold surprise. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d0cde359f367e0199d

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

Please yell across the field to tell me to sit down so the experience feels authentic.

I no longer live in WI, so have by now seen the Pack play away as much as I have at Lambeau, just a handful of times. I will never forget getting chastised to sit down while we were on defense and I was trying to raise hell.  I felt bad for the fan behind me, but later decided I was not the one in the wrong.

Anyway,  make your voice heard out there.  I hope the crowd is rowdy, with plenty of brandy in their hot chocolate, and the small number of fans will give the team a boost after playing to essentially an empty stadium this year.

Edited by Refugee