NFC Divizional Round: Rams at Packers

packfanfb

16 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I’m just glad the Packers smoked the jags ;)

I get what you mean but the Packers at least controlled that entire game. It was never really in doubt save a few minutes here or there. 

The Jets controlled that game from the start and were up double digits in the 4th quarter. Dominated every phase of the game vs the Rams. Had 10 more minutes of possession. 

Easy to get worried about any team in the playoffs but the Packers are going to win this one. Rams have a good defense but it's not in the same universe as some of the defenses Rodgers has faced in the playoffs. Goff and that offense are going to struggle. I really wouldn't be surprised if we win by 3+ scores like Malf predicted. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sgtcheezwiz said:

Easy to get worried about any team in the playoffs but the Packers are going to win this one. Rams have a good defense but it's not in the same universe as some of the defenses Rodgers has faced in the playoffs. Goff and that offense are going to struggle. I really wouldn't be surprised if we win by 3+ scores like Malf predicted. 

and 3 healthy scores, like 2 pt convs are needed.

seattle has been terrible for the last half of the year. a beat up goff and donald.

we put this one away early and onto a real challenge next week