NFC Divizional Round: Rams at Packers

packfanfb

18 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He's passed the tests, they don't let you out on the field if you haven't. Last stage of protocol is on field workouts. I'd say he'll get the questionable tag. For sure back if we win though.

Would be nice to get him some reps in the 4th during garbage time so he's ready to go next week

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He's passed the tests, they don't let you out on the field if you haven't. Last stage of protocol is on field workouts. I'd say he'll get the questionable tag. For sure back if we win though.

Awesome! Keke + Snacks + Kenny will be formidable 

22 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Sounds like Keke's doubtful. Not a huge loss, but as others have said, he's a good subpackage guy.

He's been out for some weeks now. I would want him to get some reps in practice to be game ready.  If we do our job, next week will be a good game for him to bring some of his twitch to help us on the line.

3 hours ago, btfd16 said:

To be fair, PFF graded Ramsey like a 50 for his first game against DK in which he had 0 catches on him and 2 for 28 total. They have no clue what they're doing with secondary grades.

They have Jaire as the #1 corner.  Their secondary grades are flawless.  😎

52 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I think I heard he has knee bursitis that keeps flaring up.

Gotta think Goff, Kupp and Donald will all be playing under 100%. Goffs thumb is probably healed up a bit but full functionality will take a while to come back. We saw last week that he wasn’t there yet. His stats were buffered by a miracle catch by Kupp and then Akers got loose on a short catch where he was able to break a tackle or two. Kupp has knee bursitis, he hasn’t practiced all week because they are trying to keep that swelling down. We’ll see how it effects his routes, he’s a dude that relies on winning on his routes to be effective.  Donald’s got torn rib cartilage, he’s gonna play for sure and he’s gonna get a shot to numb to pain. Let’s see how the cold and a couple hits do to these guys.  If I’m Linsley and Jenkins I’m targeting Donald’s ribs on every play. Soften him up a bit.  

7 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

It's kind of odd that you've heard so much about Ramsey and absolutely nothing about Jaire.

It's because Ramsey keeps the mouth going after the game, not just during the game...

Just now, YaddaHolla said:

Gotta think Goff, Kupp and Donald will all be playing under 100%. Goffs thumb is probably healed up a bit but full functionality will take a while to come back. We saw last week that he wasn’t there yet. His stats were buffered by a miracle catch by Kupp and then Akers got loose on a short catch where he was able to break a tackle or two. Kupp has knee bursitis, he hasn’t practiced all week because they are trying to keep that swelling down. We’ll see how it effects his routes, he’s a dude that relies on winning on his routes to be effective.  Donald’s got torn rib cartilage, he’s gonna play for sure and he’s gonna get a shot to numb to pain. Let’s see how the cold and a couple hits do to these guys.  If I’m Linsley and Jenkins I’m targeting Donald’s ribs on every play. Soften him up a bit.  

This is the story of the game more than anything else. If our offense rolls, there's no reason we should lose this game.

The other story is whether or not shut Cam Akers down? We should be able to if we employ that package we used against Tennessee.