NFC Divizional Round: Rams at Packers

packfanfb

Just now, Joe said:

It's because Ramsey keeps the mouth going after the game, not just during the game...

This is the story of the game more than anything else. If our offense rolls, there's no reason we should lose this game.

The other story is whether or not shut Cam Akers down? We should be able to if we employ that package we used against Tennessee. 

Oh yeah we need to trust our DBs to hold up in man coverage and force Goff with a broken thumb to beat us. If Pettine doesn’t do that I’m gonna freak out. Play 8-9 in the box all game then pin your ears back and get after Goff in obvious passing downs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YaddaHolla said:

Oh yeah we need to trust our DBs to hold up in man coverage and force Goff with a broken thumb to beat us. If Pettine doesn’t do that I’m gonna freak out. Play 8-9 in the box all game then pin your ears back and get after Goff in obvious passing downs. 

bit much with 8 or 9 in the box. This isn't a game against the Vikings circa 2011 lol...

3 hours ago, dwaye50327 said:

It will always amaze how the stadium was built in the middle of a neighborhood. Like people's backyards are connected to the parking lot, that blows my mind. Like just imagine looking out your windows and just see them practicing, no big deal.

When it was first built in 1957 there wasn't anything 'out there'!  All of those homes and businesses were built afterward.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Ahhhhh...but you're not considering the time zone difference....which makes all the difference 😃

I am not considering it since 2017 the Rams are 5-0 in East coast games, scoring at least 30 points in each one. They've outscored their opponents 185-89 in those contests

1 minute ago, Jaire_Island said:

I am not considering it since 2017 the Rams are 5-0 in East coast games, scoring at least 30 points in each one. They've outscored their opponents 185-89 in those contests

Yessss....but thats the East Coast.....an entirely different time zone....and most importantly (!) a different barometric pressure level! 😃