NFC Divizional Round: Rams at Packers

packfanfb

25 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Rams held just 1/8 teams under their defensive season average for PPG on the road. 6/8 opponents scored 20+ on them when they were the road team.

Not to mention they faced 2 teams on the road who have offenses who rival our production in any way, Buffalo and Tampa. Those 2 squads scored 35 and 24 points.

People may point to Seattle but their offense sucked the second half of the year.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Not to mention they faced 2 teams on the road who have offenses who rival our production in any way, Buffalo and Tampa. Those 2 squads scored 35 and 24 points.

People may point to Seattle but their offense sucked the second half of the year.

Agreed, Seattle's offense has been woefully inconsistent and despite what people say, it starts with their OL yet again...

I don't care there's a ton of hype around the squad, theyre quite good. but there's some complacency issues in the past that I hope we don't revert too. Hopefully this does supply them with any energy they lack on gameday. It's playoff time and these dudes need to bring all the juice. No coming out dead, again.

11 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

I don't care there's a ton of hype around the squad, theyre quite good. but there's some complacency issues in the past that I hope we don't revert too. Hopefully this does supply them with any energy they lack on gameday. It's playoff time and these dudes need to bring all the juice. No coming out dead, again.

TBF, we didn't come out flat in the divisional last year. We jumped all over Seattle, then stalled in the 2nd half (a problem we've had this year too). Hopefully, we see a complete 60 mins tomorrow. 

7 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Tonyan still can’t get any respect with his name.

Jaire and Clark didnt get a shout out so hopefully the D feels disrespected lolol.

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

TBF, we didn't come out flat in the divisional last year. We jumped all over Seattle, then stalled in the 2nd half (a problem we've had this year too). Hopefully, we see a complete 60 mins tomorrow. 

ha yeah idc when the absence of energy is; if it was to start, like the many games you guys happily complain we dont come out poppin in the GDT's or in the 2nd half like against the Colts. We agree that 60 minutes is a necessity for each these last 3 games