NFC Divizional Round: Rams at Packers

packfanfb

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

18 points can certainly get us there.

But this is like in the TV show or movie series where the bad guy keeps being like, "You can trust me," and keeps saying that and saying it and saying it until it's the Championship game and he's butt ****ing the hero with a butt ****ing. 

Shocked Adam Sandler GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

18 points can certainly get us there.

But this is like in the TV show or movie series where the bad guy keeps being like, "You can trust me," and keeps saying that and saying it and saying it until it's the Championship game and he's butt ****ing the hero with a butt ****ing. 

Absolutely. Still hated the whole process to get there by Pettine's defense but in the end it worked out. Defense got the key stops when needed. Story of the game is how dominant this offense looked against the top defense. They really had little trouble moving the ball vs them be it passing or rushing it. Even left some yards/points on the board with the Rodgers overthrow to MVS and Lazard dropping a perfect pass in stride

I think I'm in love with MLF. We talk about drops by Lazard or MVS, or maybe an overthrow from Aaron, and lost in that is that it's never that the play concept wasn't so good. We seem to always have good plays, receivers are open, and yeah sometimes execution fails but such is life. The offense just feels right.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Packer_ESP said:

I think I'm in love with MLF. We talk about drops by Lazard or MVS, or maybe an overthrow from Aaron, and lost in that is that it's never that the play concept wasn't so good. We seem to always have good plays, receivers are open, and yeah sometimes execution fails but such is life. The offense just feels right.

There was a play by the rams defense to cover our flood that Pettine needs to steal right now fast. But other than that. I love that MLF is taking out his **** and balls and saying we do what we want.