NFC Divizional Round: Rams at Packers

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I literally just addressed this.

Anyone who ats me... That's not fair because I'm not going to at a fellow Packer fan while Pettine allows a 45 point butt ****ing to the Saints or Buccaneers. 

This was Jared Goff. 

Not one positive word out of you until Vince comes home. 

Just now, HyponGrey said:

Can we talk about Billy Turner somehow turning into the player we thought he could be when he entered the draft?

He seems to be a good not great player that is either getting better or is being put in a position to be better.

^^That’s either a really good take or the kind of babbling you get from the guy in front of the library with tape on his glasses and three shopping bags. 

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Anyone else hate the fact that teams are too scared to throw near Jaire?

It pisses me off.  This is a Hall of Fame caliber career being stunted by teams being too afraid to throw to him in only his third year. 

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

undefeated since i made that colts thread.

I had to do it.

this was me

IN 2010, I bought a Lindeman's Peche Lambic to drink during the NYG game. And GB won, so I stuck with it well into the 2011 season. 

Am I the reason they won, with my lucky beer? Probably not. BUT....

Congrats!!! Now PLEASE go beat the Bucs or the Saints in the NFCCG. 

That baaaaaaadddd man ARod really did a number on the Rams defense. I was surprise Donald was off the field more than at least I was led to believe. Anyways, that 3 headed monster in the backfield and then ARod cooking. I believe the Packers will win the Superbowl. I had them before the season getting to the Superbowl so now go win it lol. 

On a side note, Ill just say both Cal QBs represented. I thought Goff played well today. All things considered with the thumb, the cold weather which I thought was being well overblown and then the OL didnt do him any favors as the Packers DL got to him 4 times. 

4 minutes ago, WaitWhat said:

Treated the Rams defense like it was the Titans. It was a sight to behold. And they hang 40 on them without a drop by Lazard.

Ya know......he dropped the easy one....or let it slip thru his hands.....and he made a much tougher snag for the TD   👍

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Anyone else hate the fact that teams are too scared to throw near Jaire?

It pisses me off.  This is a Hall of Fame caliber career being stunted by teams being too afraid to throw to him in only his third year. 

They are scared because he is that good so I am ok with that. 

We could have put 40+ on this D# easily today. MLF is fantastic.