🏈 PLAYOFFS 🏈 BUCS (12-5) @ Saints (13-4) - Sunday at 6:40pm EST

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Agreed, don't think he could be any worse than what we saw from Larsen in limited time...

At least we have a whole week to prepare and game plan with Stinnie written in...

yes

Larsen almost single handedly lost us that game vs WFT lol

DaRon Payne made Larsen his play thing on those sacks

i hope Stinnie is at least a little better

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

The team has already been thrashed twice.  That Sunday night game may have been the worst display of professional football I have seen.  We re talking Creamsicle, Bucco Bruce. Suckaneer bad.

Sure, it may happen again, but what if the Bucs win this game. 

tenor.gif

Put AB in as punt returner, this is not the same AB from Week 10/11. This is Pittsburgh AB he has been ballin out the past 3-4 weeks and it's not just the catches he's making he's been running wide open he just doesn't get the same amount of touches as Godwin and Mike. Put him in at punt returner and he could take one to the house he looks way faster than he did back in Week 9. 

3 minutes ago, JohnCena said:

Put AB in as punt returner, this is not the same AB from Week 10/11. This is Pittsburgh AB he has been ballin out the past 3-4 weeks and it's not just the catches he's making he's been running wide open he just doesn't get the same amount of touches as Godwin and Mike. Put him in at punt returner and he could take one to the house he looks way faster than he did back in Week 9. 

+1

we need to  find a way to generate him more touches

idk how he only got 2 balls last game

8 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

+1

we need to  find a way to generate him more touches

idk how he only got 2 balls last game

3 actually the most impressive one was actually the run he had for 22 yards, which is why I think he should be put in as punt returner you could just see he's looking much more elusive and quicker. But man AB at his best which he's looking like right now is a level above Evans and Godwin I don't understand why he's barely being utilized. He needs to be the first option on actual routes not just screen passes, he was the best route runner in the NFL for a decade FGS. Fine use the 12 personnel but alternate between Godwin and AB in those sets like in the last game Godwin should have been replaced with AB at half, I don't think AB's had as many drops in a whole season as Godwin did in that single game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohnCena said:

3 actually the most impressive one was actually the run he had for 22 yards, which is why I think he should be put in as punt returner you could just see he's looking much more elusive and quicker. But man AB at his best which he's looking like right now is a level above Evans and Godwin I don't understand why he's barely being utilized. He needs to be the first option on actual routes not just screen passes, he was the best route runner in the NFL for a decade FGS. Fine use the 12 personnel but alternate between Godwin and AB in those sets like in the last game Godwin should have been replaced with AB at half, I don't think AB's had as many drops in a whole season as Godwin did in that single game. 

🤣 Godwin definitely had first playoff game jitters for sure

and Brate came out of nowhere but if it was AB on those routes , it could have been to the house

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

🤣 Godwin definitely had first playoff game jitters for sure

and Brate came out of nowhere but if it was AB on those routes , it could have been to the house

Brate was running his routes against LBs and safeties in the middle of the field. AB wouldn't get the same coverages.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Brate was running his routes against LBs and safeties in the middle of the field. AB wouldn't get the same coverages.

AB was burning Jalen Ramsey on the regular back in 2017-18 AB matched up against a Corner 2 is like Brate matched up against a LB.

Why I m more optimistic is the offense is using more crossers in the passing game.  The Saints have killed the Bucs playing 2 high safety with man underneath.  The offense hasn t run well enough to take advantage of a light box.  Everything was so vertical, they threw right into the safeties.  I would expect some WR screens to AB   

I would love Mike to get some big plays against Lattimore. Lattimore has straight up dominated the match ups against Mike so it'd be great to get some payback when it matters most. But, I also hope for a big bounce back game from Godwin. 

Either way, It'd be great to just have a good close game. I don't remember the last time the Bucs won a dramatic, meaningful close game like this would be. Maybe a big play by the defense to end it. Yeah I can dream.