🏈 PLAYOFFS 🏈 BUCS (12-5) @ Saints (13-4) - Sunday at 6:40pm EST

bucsfan333

7 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I think its safe to write Wirfs owns Jordan.  

After seeing Payton mush face, shutting up Jordan is my second favorite moment of the victory.

Yeah, that kid is a monster. This line was great all game besides a couple of plays. I tell you what, Aaron Stinnie played damn good, it does help he's next to Wirfs but great job on him. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I remember when we made the pick, I was like man this kid is going to mesh so well with TB12. Fully expected him to evolve quickly into that reliable WR Brady loves when he needs a sure catch...

With the additions, he got pushed down the board as a rookie, but I think he's going to be so important to this offense next year and beyond...

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

I think its safe to write Wirfs owns Jordan.  

After seeing Payton mush face, shutting up Jordan is my second favorite moment of the victory.

Remember when we drafted Wirfs, the biggest knock on him was he had all the physical attributes and was smart, he just needed to refine his technique? Sure didn't take long lol...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I remember when we made the pick, I was like man this kid is going to mesh so well with TB12. Fully expected him to evolve quickly into that reliable WR Brady loves when he needs a sure catch...

With the additions, he got pushed down the board as a rookie, but I think he's going to be so important to this offense next year and beyond...

YUP

we dont need AB next year we got Tyler Johnson and Scotty as WRs 3&4

let OJ walk if he wants to much and we are still good with Gronk & Brate

our Offense is so talented

40 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

YUP

we dont need AB next year we got Tyler Johnson and Scotty as WRs 3&4

let OJ walk if he wants to much and we are still good with Gronk & Brate

our Offense is so talented

I believe we already exercised his 5th year option, so he'll be here. We're not absorbing a $6M cap hit to release him. He's only not going to be here if they deal him and I doubt that happens coming off a season ending injury with only being signed through 2021...

I actually love the thought of him being back. He's a true seem stretcher at the TE spot (something we don't have; unless you count Hudson. Gronk just can't do it physically anymore and Brate is a chain mover). BA had finally started tapping into his down-field potential early on this year...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I believe we already exercised his 5th year option, so he'll be here. We're not absorbing a $6M cap hit to release him. He's only not going to be here if they deal him and I doubt that happens coming off a season ending injury with only being signed through 2021...

I actually love the thought of him being back. He's a true seem stretcher at the TE spot (something we don't have; unless you count Hudson. Gronk just can't do it physically anymore and Brate is a chain mover). BA had finally started tapping into his down-field potential early on this year...

Gronk and Brate are taking paycuts to stay on this team. Guys out there are having so much fun its great to watch. I agree OJ will be back and we’ll find a way to use him.

15 minutes ago, indifference said:

Gronk and Brate are taking paycuts to stay on this team. Guys out there are having so much fun its great to watch. I agree OJ will be back and we’ll find a way to use him.

..... can you imagine Brady to OJ connection instead of these Brady to Brate hookups... nothing against Brate, but OJ can bust a play wide open with his superior athleticism 

30 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

..... can you imagine Brady to OJ connection instead of these Brady to Brate hookups... nothing against Brate, but OJ can bust a play wide open with his superior athleticism 

Could you imagine if OJ had Brate s hands and durability, he would be an All Pro. OJ is a good player who is fragile with questionable hands who unfortunately will never be close to Kelce.  Evan Engram to this point was the better TE from that draft class.  There is an argument Njoku might be a better TE.

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Could you imagine if OJ had Brate s hands and durability, he would be an All Pro. OJ is a good player who is fragile with questionable hands who unfortunately will never be close to Kelce.  Evan Engram to this point was the better TE from that draft class.  There is an argument Njoku might be a better TE.

ok ok just let me pretend  bro