Baltimore V Bills Who Wins?

mdonnelly21

Baltimore V Bills   

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 hour ago, RavensTillIDie said:

@AFlaccoSeagulls...reverse jinx this reverse jinx, immediately! 

We're getting demolished. We barely beat Ryan Tannehill and a really bad Titans defense. Does anyone truly believe we're going to go into Buffalo with their buzzsaw of an offense and a defense that's playing a lot better and win when our offense struggled to put up 20 on the TITANS?

lol

• Like 2

Josh Allen against top 10 defenses this season (LAR, LAC, SF, PIT, IND)

• 5-0
  • 29.8 PPG (35, 27, 34, 26, 27)
  • 17 touchdowns (14 throwing, 3 rushing)
  • 3 INTs
  • 266.6 YPG
  • 71% completion %
  • 2 sacks pg
  • 43% 3rd down conversion

I'd argue that he plays better against man coverage teams that blitz alot but I'm honestly not sure if the Ravens play more man or zone? Regardless it should be a great matchup of Allen vs the Ravens D.

Edited by The BILLievers
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

I talked smack on Nashville's food scene before the game last week but unfortunately I won't be able to do that this week.

Buffalo wings are a gift from God.

It took me 30 some odd years of living to finally realize they are called Buffalo wings because they originated in Buffalo, NY...

200.gif

• Like 1

6 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

Run game travels but the Bills run defense just held Jonathan Taylor to under 4 YPC rushing, if you can remove part of what makes Lamar as dangerous as he is (his ability to make guys miss in tight spaces) because of his exceptional agility and speed, you’re putting a muzzle on the rushing and thus offensive output.

Imagine the Titans game if Lamar runs for 60-70 less yards because he slips and loses his footing a few times... do the Ravens still win the game?

Throw in the fact that the Ravens rely a lot on pulling lineman and misdirection, bad terrain will effect their ability to reach their blocks . So in a vacuum, run games travel well, but in this instance, it’s certainly not ideal.

good points. So would some snow be a problem or would it have to be a bit on the melting side  as well? The weather will be important in this game then . Is the surface in Buffalo decent most of the time? 

5 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

This game is so hard to pick both teams have different avenues to win. I’ve give the Bills the slight edge due to HF. Will the crowd size be the same or increase?

as of right now it will only be the 6700 which is underwhelming as the titans had over 14k at the game so I dont see how this will impact the HF aspect of it as it didnt seem to bother the Ravens that much with double the amount of fans.

3 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

as of right now it will only be the 6700 which is underwhelming as the titans had over 14k at the game so I dont see how this will impact the HF aspect of it as it didnt seem to bother the Ravens that much with double the amount of fans.

No way to know for sure but I suspect that playing against a small crowd on the road is actually preferable to the weirdness of playing in a completely empty stadium. 

• Like 1

Just now, SalvadorsDeli said:

No way to know for sure but I suspect that playing against a small crowd on the road is actually preferable to the weirdness of playing in a completely empty stadium. 

well there was actually a couple of times that Allen had to signal to the crowd to quiet down which was kind of odd, since I wasnt there I dont know how much noise was actually given off. Majority of the season watching on tv the networks pumped in crowd noise to make the feeling of fans there.