Baltimore V Bills Who Wins?

mdonnelly21

Baltimore V Bills   

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Those deals aren't even going to be close with guarantee that Lamer is going to get. He's going to be closer to mahomes then to Goff.

This is the problem with resigning him. The question isn’t if he’s a good QB who can win you games. The question is is he worth roughly 20% of your entire cap for the next 6 years. I don’t think he is.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Oh I have no doubt he gets paid, but those guys getting that money doesn't make it something I think is smart. I don't think any of those guys are worth handcuffing your salary cap for half a decade, but QBs are extremely overpriced nowadays and you gotta do what you gotta do.

Yup. My one rebuttal is while those deals are criticized we’ve seen Goff and Garopollo part of some elite teams in recent years. So even if the value may get questioned, it hasn’t put teams in positions where they no longer become competitive. I also attribute that to competent front offices who’ve committed to their guy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jofos said:

Do you think those guys deals are good deals?

But they still get them. It's something I'm very annoyed by, but it happens. People wait too long to move off mediocre guys like Dalton and Jimmy g... Nobody is walking from 25 year old Lamar. 

11 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Lamar might have won his first playoff game last week.

But the questions about him being able to be a NFL QB and a QB you can win with are still louder than ever. 
He did nothing to make me say yeah that's a $30 million Franchise QB. 

Those questions are all in your head bruh. Baltimore will likely extend him THIS offseason.

10 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I mean then that's stupid he wins 75% of his games.

Eh...Doesn't past the sniff test to me. 

I mean won't hurt my feelings if he stays in Baltimore. I'm not a believer in his ability to consistently play the QB position.  Just my belief. 

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

the thing is, when you have a just "good" QB who is also an extremely lethal weapon....those don't exactly grow on trees. 

I agree, my main argument is Lamar as a passer, and the overall risk/reward of handcuffing your salary cap for 5-6 years. I 110% agree he's gonna get paid whatever he wants, because that's what happens in todays NFL with even half decent QBs.

I think Lamar is extremely dangerous, but I do think his inability to be consistent when throwing is a big chink in the armor that can be consistently exploited by good opponents.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Those deals aren't even going to be close with guarantee that Lamer is going to get. He's going to be closer to mahomes then to Goff.

Wait, somebody thinks the Ravens are gonna be able sign Jackson for Goff money!? Hahaha!!