Baltimore V Bills Who Wins?

mdonnelly21

Baltimore V Bills   

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

4 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Seemed to play a factor with everybody's accuracy tonight. But still, that begs the question....dude, if the wind really is blowing that much, maybe dial it back on the deep bombs? And someone with his arm strength should be able to slice the ball through the wind on the intermediate routes. I dunno, he was fine today, but not to the level of the second half of this season. Some nice throws, but inconsistent.

I legit laughed out loud every time Allen threw it away...most QBs throw it like 10 yards out of bounds, Allen puts his throw aways into the nose bleeds. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Meh, I’m all in Lamar Jackson. There’s no other direction this goes other than blowing up everything. Our future is bright with a lot of young ballers 

His next step of development is getting the ball out of his hands quickly. The underneath coverage bit him on the INT6 and that comes with more film work. 

3 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

As an Eagles fan I can tell you the risk in paying a QB is not the money, its the structure.

• Look at Jimmy G. The 49ers could move on this year with no cap hit.
  • Look at Wentz. Its a poison pill Todd Gurley contract so he's the guy or you are sunk. (ugh)
  • Look at Dak's power now going into year 2 of the tag (37 this year and 54 next year)
    • Cousins took this route to get out of DC

Jackson will get paid and he should get paid. They just need to reward him well without crippling the franchise if things fall apart.

I mean, that's the risk you take when you sign any QB to a huge contract. There's not really an in-between.