Baltimore V Bills Who Wins?

mdonnelly21

Baltimore V Bills   

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

4 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Read the whole post.

I covered the early Flacco playoffs and compared them to Lamar's playoffs. Its in there.

I used words though, so you might have a problem with comprehension.

The point (to which you still are clearly oblivious) is that you implied the Ravens QBs before Lamar were terrible and even thinking about trying to get another QB would obviously spell doom for the franchise.

It was stupid then. It is stupid now. It will be stupid 5 years from now.

What's your takeaway from the posters from the Ravens' biggest rival calling you out on your Lamar hatred?

Bottomline: Your "analysis" clearly didn't convey that Lamar is MUCH better through 4 playoff games than Flacco was.

Edited by wackywabbit

20 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I guess so. 
Dude threw Tannehill at me like that was supposed to hurt my feelings. LOL
And can throw last weeks win at me...throw year's pas wins at me...don't matter.

Ravens, Titans Colts, Steelers...and every other team not named the Bucs, Saints, Packers, Browns, and Chiefs are sitting at home right now. 
No trophies for making it to the divisional round. 

When your offense scores 3 points in a divisional round playoff game. Questions about the QB are fair game. 

162 yards passing 1 INT (Pick-6) gets you questioned.

If we talking bout Tanny. He was QB of a winning team last year and got questioned.  So yeah Lamar gets questioned for playing poorly and losing. 

Buddy, if you are good with Ryan Tannehill as your future, we can be good with Lamar Jackson.

1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

Buddy, if you are good with Ryan Tannehill as your future, we can be good with Lamar Jackson.

Man........whatever
Just say "please don't talk about my quarterback."  It would be more simply. 
I wasn't praising Tannehill. If anything it was the opposite. I'm not super defensive about someone questioning Ryan Tannehill. Unlike some of the Raven fans, I can see his limitations and acknowledge them. 

The topic is about Ravens. I don't believe in Jackson as a passer. 
I listed why.

Your feelings hurt about that....so be it. 

Want to talk about the Ravens/Titans playoff game? Feel free. I'm sure the thread has plenty of hot takes, opinions and observations. 

But this right here. Yes I'm questioning the ability of Lamar Jackson based on a less than stellar playoff performance while trying to pass the ball. 
If he was super excellent to you and anyone else that saw him play... YAY! lol

If you want to talk about Tannehill vs Lamar as a passer, create a thread let's talk about it. 

But on topic once again, I don't think Lamar is a great passer. This playoff game and good majority of the season did nothing to change my mind of that. If he comes out next year and is able to do so, I'll be the first to praise him. Just like I went in the Josh Allen thread and said how much I thought he improved. 

so.....yeah... lol
Enjoy your team. Be happy with your QB. I'll enjoy mine. Finish here?

20 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Man........whatever
Just say "please don't talk about my quarterback."  It would be more simply. 
I wasn't praising Tannehill. If anything it was the opposite. I'm not super defensive about someone questioning Ryan Tannehill. Unlike some of the Raven fans, I can see his limitations and acknowledge them. 

The topic is about Ravens. I don't believe in Jackson as a passer. 
I listed why.

Your feelings hurt about that....so be it. 

Want to talk about the Ravens/Titans playoff game? Feel free. I'm sure the thread has plenty of hot takes, opinions and observations. 

But this right here. Yes I'm questioning the ability of Lamar Jackson based on a less than stellar playoff performance while trying to pass the ball. 
If he was super excellent to you and anyone else that saw him play... YAY! lol

If you want to talk about Tannehill vs Lamar as a passer, create a thread let's talk about it. 

But on topic once again, I don't think Lamar is a great passer. This playoff game and good majority of the season did nothing to change my mind of that. If he comes out next year and is able to do so, I'll be the first to praise him. Just like I went in the Josh Allen thread and said how much I thought he improved. 

so.....yeah... lol
Enjoy your team. Be happy with your QB. I'll enjoy mine. Finish here?

I probably could have let this go if you didn't repeatedly use Lamar "as a passer" like some kind of "boom... gotcha". Y'all lost to Lamar as a QB. That's how your season ended. Enjoy that :). 

Yea, we're good moving forward with Lamar and building a team for next year. Good luck building a championship contender with your Tannehill window. 

Edited by wackywabbit

Just now, wackywabbit said:

I probably could have let this go if you didn't repeatedly use Lamar "as a passer" like some kind of boom gotacha. Y'all lost to Lamr as a QB. That's how your season ended. Enjoy that :). 

Yea, we're good moving forward with Lamar and building a team for next year. 

It's not a gotcha.

I think Lamar is the best runner in the league. He is dangerous. More advance than Vick was at this stage. Better than Vince Young. More accomplished than Steve Young at this stage and any other QB that can be categorized as a "running QB."  
My dislike for your franchise and annoyance of the praise Lamar gets doesn't blind me to the fact that he has skills.

But....to me... he sucks as a NFL passer. 

I'm glad the Titans live rent free in the heads of your coach and so many of the Raven fans. 
I won't go into why I think we lost, this isn't the thread. And last I looked you sitting at home too...so yeah there's that.