Baltimore V Bills Who Wins?

mdonnelly21

Baltimore V Bills   

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

39 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Likewise. This is an incredible matchup. I picked the Bills from the start but truthfully I'd give each team a 50/50 chance. 

Ravens are currently being picked to win at the same rate as Browns over Chiefs in NFL gen which is strange to me if we are looking at these teams on paper

Weather looking favorable for Buffalo tomorrow IMO.

• 30 degrees
  • 1" of snow (won't affect much at all, imo)
  • 15-25 mph wind speeds, with higher wind gusts possible.

The last point is really the only reason why I see the advantage. If there are wind gusts i don't see that being great for Lamar, as with Allen he'd be able to zip it through regardless.

13 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Ravens are currently being picked to win at the same rate as Browns over Chiefs in NFL gen which is strange to me if we are looking at these teams on paper

That's only because of all the Browns fans stuffing the ballot box.  That's what we do.

Ravens have a much higher chance of winning than the Browns.

• Like 1

Ravens have said they wont change anything defensively. They are gonna bring pressure and show many cover 0 looks. And as a Bills fan that has me so excited. It may be blowing some smoke... but if the Ravens do that they will be in for a long long night of trying to cover the deep shots to Brown and Diggs. Allen will take that all day... he has been one of if not the best QB under pressure this year.

6 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Ravens have said they wont change anything defensively. They are gonna bring pressure and show many cover 0 looks. And as a Bills fan that has me so excited. It may be blowing some smoke... but if the Ravens do that they will be in for a long long night of trying to cover the deep shots to Brown and Diggs. Allen will take that all day... he has been one of if not the best QB under pressure this year.

Brown should scare exactly no one on the Ravens. We had this guy on our team and if we gameplan out of fear of him we deserve to lose. 

And careful hoping for the pressure, Joshie boy almost gave the game away last week on a sack ;) 

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy