Browns v Steelers playoff game: 5 Up, 5 Down

NudeTayne

Just now, MWil23 said:

For $6 million a year, I could play about whatever character you want me to play as well. He and Skip Baseless make the same salary. 

LOL

https://www.gamedaynews.com/trending/salaries-sports-analysts/?view-all&chrome=1

I mean, they’re somewhat clever.  They know how to seem serious enough to rile up fans while still being absolutely absurd.

They essentially have a 9-5er as an internet troll.  They get paid for what I do for free... fml.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, they’re somewhat clever.  They know how to seem serious enough to rile up fans while still being absolutely absurd.

They essentially have a 9-5er as an internet troll.  They get paid for what I do for free... fml.

Oh, I know that, don't get me wrong...but for the life of me...I've NEVER been able to figure out how guys that are so clearly without a shred of athleticism in their bodies get paid millions of dollars to troll. It makes sense for Shannon Sharpe, who was a troll during his career, to get paid to do it (same with Charles Barkley, etc.), but some 6'0 or 6'1 white dude who can't bench press 155 pounds to do it...HOW?

Edited by MWil23

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Oh, I know that, don't get me wrong...but for the life of me...I've NEVER been able to figure out how guys that are so clearly without a shred of athleticism in their bodies get paid millions of dollars to troll. It makes sense for Shannon Sharpe, who was a troll during his career, to get paid to do it (same with Charles Barkley, etc.), but some 6'0 or 6'1 white dude who can't bench press 155 pounds to do it...HOW?

As in...how do you break into that industry and get that opportunity?

@NudeTayne could tell you but, well, you know what would have to happen

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

f2c97599fd7057ba91a41bcd7117ccf2.jpg

@JDD

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That part of it.

”these pathetic schmucks suck and are soft” says the nerd...

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That part of it.

”these pathetic schmucks suck and are soft” says the nerd...

Right, but I meant this part:

11 minutes ago, JDD said:

As in...how do you break into that industry and get that opportunity?

It gave me a 504 timeout when I posted this. (Thanks JDD for getting that, LOL!)

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@MistaBohmbastic, would you agree that "Hammer" belongs in this same trolling while being without a shred of athleticism grouping????

Chubb and hunt 200 yards rushing against the best defense in the playoffs.

Landry Hof Wr best game in the playoffs

VanPelt 48 points against Pittsburgh while calling your first game for us.

Offensive line saving the best for last

Gustin defensive lineman interception

D getting 5 turnovers in the playoffs

down

Letting big ben get 500 yards in defense