Browns v Steelers playoff game: 5 Up, 5 Down

NudeTayne

21 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Good game by those standards yes. But you don’t get extra points in the nfl by playing above your expectations. Still didn’t have a very good game. But no one on defense did aside from a few turnovers. Myles especially. 

Myles' body is still wrecked from Covid. He hasn't been the same. I mean, I'm 175 pounds and can't get through a 30 minute workout 2 months removed from cardio, and my weight room numbers are inexplicably down by 20-30 pounds on major Olympic lifts, so a guy his size huffing and puffing and losing his strength is a big deal. I've resigned the fact that he won't be anything major in that department until next year. 

Up I think last night sealed it....Kevin Stefanski IS and SHOULD be the coach of the year.......A rookie HC just guided Cleveland to its first playoff apperance since I was still living in South Carolina, and its first playoff win since before that, and did it REMOTELY.....the Stefandalorian!!!!

HNQX4USQPNBIXBPAYS4MQTF7XY.png

This is the Way.....

VFAYIPUNDVF4BJ5EYT2GBTUPSI.png

And then rest of the Merry Band

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Up I think last night sealed it....Kevin Stefanski IS and SHOULD be the coach of the year.......A rookie HC just guided Cleveland to its first playoff apperance since I was still living in South Carolina, and its first playoff win since before that, and did it REMOTELY.....the Stefandalorian!!!!

HNQX4USQPNBIXBPAYS4MQTF7XY.png

This is the Way.....

VFAYIPUNDVF4BJ5EYT2GBTUPSI.png

And then rest of the Merry Band

This...this is one of the greatest things I've ever seen!

6 minutes ago, Trots said:

While some may think it minor (let's face it, we only notice kickers when they miss or kick a 60 yarder) I think Mr. Parkey deserves a big up. Every kick right down the middle.

Yeah he’s pretty decent.

Everyone wants to can a kicker when they miss a kick, but they happen.

And no, he doesn’t have Tucker’s leg either, but that’s ok.

10 minutes ago, Trots said:

While some may think it minor (let's face it, we only notice kickers when they miss or kick a 60 yarder) I think Mr. Parkey deserves a big up. Every kick right down the middle.

He gets an up from me this week after looking like he lost all confidence the last couple of games.

23 minutes ago, JDD said:

When Baker put his hat on backwards to start his post game I laughed very hard.

LOL, same here!

I like "saying all the right things" Baker with "I still have a chip on my shoulder and those of you that know me know exactly what I'm doing to troll others" Baker.

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t even take him seriously, it’s clear he’s just playing a character at this point.

For $6 million a year, I could play about whatever character you want me to play as well. He and Skip Baseless make the same salary. 

LOL

https://www.gamedaynews.com/trending/salaries-sports-analysts/?view-all&chrome=1