2020 Divisional - 6) LA Rams @ 1) GB Packers

notthatbluestuff

2020 Divisional - LA Rams @ GB Packers  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Los Angeles Rams
    • Green Bay Packers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2021 at 09:35 PM

Ramsey vs Adams is a good one. Donald needs to be healthy or the defence will lack the pressure it usually has. Missing play like what Donald has is a major loss.  

Floyd vs the reserve LT for the packers could also be a matchup to observe. 

Rams defence is the best or right up there with he best. It should be a solid game. I would pick the Packers but I still think a dominant defence can win big games, and the Rams have that.  it might come down to the Rams running game and if Goff can be good enough.  It should quite a game, glad the Rams made it and not the seahawks

59 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Sean McVay vs Matt LaFleur. Aaron Donald (if healthy) vs Aaron Rodgers. Jalen Ramsey vs Davante Adams. Jared Goff's thumb vs the frozen tundra.

These are big-time matchups for an intriguing first game of the divisional round. Who wins? 

Isn’t it a little too early for this thread ? Shoulda waited a few more days lol

This anxiety is going to feel like a lifetime till next Saturday. 

1 hour ago, FrantikRam said:

Neutral field, healthy Goff I could see it.

But at Lambeau and with our QB situation it's hard to see pulling this one out.

How good is the Packers defense? I was surprised that they rank above average

Is HFA such a thing at the moment?

1 hour ago, BigTrav said:

Is HFA such a thing at the moment?

Lambeau Field is probably the best home field advantage available this year because of the lack of fans.  They at least have the weather advantage.  Playing in the cold was a big factor in several seasons when the Vikings beat the Rams outside in Minnesota back in the 70's.  If I'm the Cheese, I'm praying for some beastly cold weather.

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

Lambeau Field is probably the best home field advantage available this year because of the lack of fans.  They at least have the weather advantage.  Playing in the cold was a big factor in several seasons when the Vikings beat the Rams outside in Minnesota back in the 70's.  If I'm the Cheese, I'm praying for some beastly cold weather.

Me too. Trying to find a reliable source for Goff's cold weather games. Apparently it's a lot worse