2020 Divisional - 6) LA Rams @ 1) GB Packers

notthatbluestuff

2020 Divisional - LA Rams @ GB Packers  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Los Angeles Rams
    • Green Bay Packers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2021 at 09:35 PM

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Pro bowl nod and 2nd team All-Pro this year so he's already starting to get the spotlight

Starting to but it ain't shining yet. Next year. He lost out on 1st team all-pro because Xavien Howard decided he was better at catching the ball than most NFL WRs.

• Like 1

Both Aaron Donald and Mr. McVay announced Donald's "workout in the gym" - which is kind of interesting given that McVay plays everything so close to the vest, including who is the starting QB on Sat.

The Terminator may have had a leg workout, but it would be absolutely idiotic to do anything else given his injury. I think they're trying too hard.

There's an article up at The Athletic that talks about what really happens when you have a bone/muscle contusion in your ribs - and surprisingly enough - lifting weights is not on the list of recommended rehabilitation activities.

Donald is a Warrior and he'll play, but the LA crew is clearly blowing some sunshine

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Both Aaron Donald and Mr. McVay announced Donald's "workout in the gym" - which is kind of interesting given that McVay plays everything so close to the vest, including who is the starting QB on Sat.

The Terminator may have had a leg workout, but it would be absolutely idiotic to do anything else given his injury. I think they're trying too hard.

There's an article up at The Athletic that talks about what really happens when you have a bone/muscle contusion in your ribs - and surprisingly enough - lifting weights is not on the list of recommended rehabilitation activities.

Donald is a Warrior and he'll play, but the LA crew is clearly blowing some sunshine

Conversely, it could be as simple as Donald actually is okay. Considering the fact that he put his helmet back on and stood on the sidelines as if he was preparing to enter the game again on Sunday, that would indicate it's not serious. He stated during his media time that he was going to reenter the game until we scored that TD to make it a 17 point game. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

They're probably scared poopless...

To go into a key game against the MVP without their MVP, I'd be worried of that possibility. 

Edited by BigTrav

8 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Says who? User can rank however they want. The number is the raw export, not the ranking position.

You and your 'math'. 

I get the impression you'd prefer this sport if it were actually played on a spreadsheet.

Edited by BigTrav

9 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Good call. I didn't want to get involved in this argument because, as you said, it's splitting hairs. They are both elite corners. Ramsey just gets more of the spotlight due to draft pedigree and media praise. Jaire will get his in due time. No problem with that.

SmallTerrificBoa-max-1mb.gif

I've seen this clip a few times and it makes me giggle every time.  😄

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

I don't know about sunshine but I suspect playing in low 30° weather won't feel very good with that injury.

10 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Here's AD's presser from yesterday. You can judge this from his own words and reactions.

Well, Veldheer had a positive test, and I've already convinced myself that on Saturday morning we're going to have like half the team test positive, and we'll be starting Practice Squad Receivers in place of O-linemen.

So that downward spiral of anxiety has already begun for me. But how are y'all doing this morning?

Edited by Coffee & Contemplation

5 minutes ago, Coffee & Contemplation said:

Well, Veldheer had a positive test, and I've already convinced myself that on Saturday morning we're going to have like half the team test positive, and we'll be starting Practice Squad Receivers in place of O-linemen.

So that downward spiral of anxiety has already begun for me. But how are y'all doing this morning?

Just need Rodgers to get it. Besides that! Stocks are doing amazing. 

24 minutes ago, Coffee & Contemplation said:

Would he have practiced with the team at this point?

3 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Rams fans, are confident are you in establishing the run?

Packers fans, how confident are you in stopping the run?

What team shows up? I'm optimistic that the Packers can limit the running game if they scheme to do that but too often this team has instead played light to limit the big play possibilities. So depends on what Pettine decides to do.