2020 Divisional - 6) LA Rams @ 1) GB Packers

notthatbluestuff

2020 Divisional - LA Rams @ GB Packers  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Los Angeles Rams
    • Green Bay Packers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2021 at 09:35 PM

I hope cam Akers goes for 180. Honestly tough match up with a healthy roster. Much harder now with massive injuries to all our core guys! Whit, Goff, Donald and Kupp.. I feel like this game will be won if we shut down the run game! Which is a big iffy! As we’ve allowed some rushers to eat.. If we could make GB one dimensional I really like our chances. I think our Dline really steps up! It’ll have to ab 16-20 score for us to win. Anything above that it’s GB for sure. Our offense simply doesn’t have the horses to compete. 

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Its not even gonna be that cold. Lol its gonna be like 25+ it was like 40s in Seattle. If the packers are banking on the cold to beat lil ole us. Their already scared.

Lets see how they do when Adams is deleted from the game by Ramsey.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Riftty said:

Its not even gonna be that cold. Lol its gonna be like 25+ it was like 40s in Seattle. If the packers are banking on the cold to beat lil ole us. Their already scared.

Great as Ramsey has been, that's unlikely.

It might not be *that* cold, but the numbers above still tell a story

When do the intelligent Rams posters arrive in this thread ? 

5 minutes ago, Riftty said:

Packers scored 37 pts at the Saints when Adams was out injured. Please try harder to bring something useful to this thread

5 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

The Saints were 6-0 all time at home before the rams went there and beat them. (Sean and Brees). 

The Seahawks were 5-0 with Pete and Russ in the playoffs at home.. 

Right. No fans this year. I'm not saying we are gonna for sure win. But to say the Rams are ^$%# out cause of some 20 degree weather is insane. Our boys are gonna clap. Injuries or not. Theyre gonna make GB earn it.

2 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

When do the intelligent Rams posters arrive in this thread ? 

Packers scored 37 pts at the Saints when Adams was out injured. Please try harder to bring something useful to this thread

Alright, what about them 10 points against the bucs with Adams? And the rams secondary is head and shoulders better than theirs. Defensive lines are your downfall. And now their without their elite LT...they're so scared their signing LTs off other teams practice squads lol

1 hour ago, Riftty said:

Ramsey won't be locking Adams out, but could limit him - and that's where the other options come in. Most important is if LA can collapse the interior quickly, because while I absolutely love what Lafleur has been doing his one Achilles heel is having a plan b for that scenario (losses TB, SFx2 last year and LAC last year all had this problem). The system is great but the plays take a little bit to develop, and if it gets caved in on quickly that will spell huge trouble for the packers. 

Either way, the difference in the QB department may be too much for LA, especially banged up. Going to be fun seeing two of the best CBs in the game out there, it I'm expecting Darnell Savage to be grabbing the headlines among the DBs come the final whistle. 

The MLF/McVay battle might well wind up the most interesting of the lot. 

Edited by Billy86

I'm predicting something like 28-17 packers. I feel like Aaron Jones/Williams/Dillon whomevers running the ball hottest has to be key in this game. We don't need to force everything against a solid secondary. Adams/Ramsey is talked about in the biggest matchup, but if the Packers run the ball efficiently  I think they win.  I'm not afraid of the Rams offense with a banged up QB, or just Goff in general. They have a good running attack, but we will make Goff beat us and I don't think he can vs our secondary.

Rams key is getting after Rodgers, making the offense one dimensional and just harass him. And they gotta run the ball efficiently too, then that opens their playaction vs our not very good ILBs in coverage. 

41 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

I'm predicting something like 28-17 packers. I feel like Aaron Jones/Williams/Dillon whomevers running the ball hottest has to be key in this game. We don't need to force everything against a solid secondary. Adams/Ramsey is talked about in the biggest matchup, but if the Packers run the ball efficiently  I think they win.  I'm not afraid of the Rams offense with a banged up QB, or just Goff in general. They have a good running attack, but we will make Goff beat us and I don't think he can vs our secondary.

Rams key is getting after Rodgers, making the offense one dimensional and just harass him. And they gotta run the ball efficiently too, then that opens their playaction vs our not very good ILBs in coverage. 

That might prove to be harder than expected. While we are known for our pass defense, our rush defense was #3 in YPG and YPC allowed. But I agree that the Packers will give us problems if they can run the ball efficiently. We'll see if they can pull it off.