2020 Divisional - 6) LA Rams @ 1) GB Packers

notthatbluestuff

2020 Divisional - LA Rams @ GB Packers  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Los Angeles Rams
    • Green Bay Packers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2021 at 09:35 PM

Unpopular opinion:

I know Jared Goff played a "good game" - but it was more of a game manager/efficient game, rather than one that actually pushed the ball down the field with any sort of ownership. It never *felt* like he was leading this offense to any sort of success and I was actually surprised when I saw how efficient his numbers were. I don't think his numbers tell the story of his game.

It was the type of game you would ask for from a $10-15 million stopgap guy, not a $30 million guy who is taking up 14% of your cap

I just don't think you can really win with him at this contract level

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Jaire Alexander is another candidate for the NFL’s most underrated player. What he does in coverage is elite.

I feel like he is very much highly rated

Don't most people consider him a top 5 CB = or at least in that discussion?

Just now, Tk3 said:

Unpopular opinion:

I know Jared Goff played a "good game" - but it was more of a game manager/efficient game, rather than one that actually pushed the ball down the field with any sort of ownership. It never *felt* like he was leading this offense to any sort of success and I was actually surprised when I saw how efficient his numbers were. I don't think his numbers tell the story of his game.

It was the type of game you would ask for from a $10-15 million stopgap guy, not a $30 million guy who is taking up 14% of your cap

I just don't think you can really win with him at this contract level

yeah, but I mean I think that's what most people are saying. It's been an impressive game from a guy who is definitely hurt. I mean they probably hoped to get past 20, but really its their defense that let them down. He wasn't great or anything, but Goff was commendable with what they asked him to do.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I feel like he is very much highly rated

Don't most people consider him a top 5 CB = or at least in that discussion?

He’s probably the best cover man at the position. He’s been dominant statistically. 

EDIT: He is probably top 3. I’m not actively going to rank or compare to others right now.

Edited by MD4L