2020 Divisional - 6) LA Rams @ 1) GB Packers

notthatbluestuff

2020 Divisional - LA Rams @ GB Packers  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Los Angeles Rams
    • Green Bay Packers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2021 at 09:35 PM

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

maybe they didn't play well because GB played a pretty good game.

No doubt, I just don’t think GB made themselves look unstoppable or anything. I think the Saints or Bucs could come in and have a good chance of winning next week. Not the favorites obviously, but a good chance. 

32 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

2 dropped INTs and a missed FR, those are the plays that will keep Rams players up at night after this.

And the dropped TD pass to Lazard and missed EPA and 2 point conversion (leaving 10 points on the field) didn't give the Rams life?

Edited by KManX89
  • Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

You might play a hall of fame QB or another hall of fame QB. It’s going to be fun regardless.

Definitely.  I'm excited for it!

What is really awesome, is we have 3 QBs in the NFC that are going to be first ballot HOFers, and the AFC has 4 big time young guns still in it.  We are going to get a great QB match-up in the Super Bowl too.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Definitely.  I'm excited for it!

What is really awesome, is we have 3 QBs in the NFC that are going to be first ballot HOFers, and the AFC has 4 big time young guns still in it.  We are going to get a great QB match-up in the Super Bowl too.

I’m wicked excited about the two games with the young QBs, because even in those games you’ve got two proven QBs vs two players trying to show they’ve reached the next level. 

2 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Brady may thrive in the cold - but what about his teammates? If the Bucs advance, I wouldn't be surprised to see Brady chewing out Bucs players on the sideline just as he did in Chicago earlier in the season. 

Definite possibility 

It didn't seem that close, even when it was a one-score game. Rams needed the ball to bounce their way more. They needed those dropped INTs at the end of the 1st half and the GB fumble in the 4th to not go right to Rodgers to have a chance. And even then, GB was moving the ball with ease for most of the game.

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I don't think we will be seeing a bad Brees or Brady in Lambeau, even if it is -30.  These guys are all time greats, and on legit good teams.  Both teams also have veteran coaches who will have their teams ready to go.  

IMO Brees just doesn't look like he has it anymore.   Granted he didn't have Thomas for most of the season. 

1 minute ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Fair enough. Could have just been the areas they showed on camera, but it sure didnt look 88% empty.

"Production Director Smith, should we focus mainly on the areas of the stadium with the fans to show their emotions as the game plays out?"

"No, Production Assistant Jones...let's just let the camera linger around the thousands of empty seats in the upper deck for some reason."

i mean c'mon dude.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I’m wicked excited about the two games with the young QBs, because even in those games you’ve got two proven QBs vs two players trying to show they’ve reached the next level. 

I want to say Josh Allen has reached that level this year (and having Diggs definitely helps), but Carson Wentz had an MVP year until that ACL tear and has sucked ever since.

I don't think JA will be a one-year wonder like Wentz, but I've been wrong before.