2020 Divisional - 6) LA Rams @ 1) GB Packers

notthatbluestuff

2020 Divisional - LA Rams @ GB Packers  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Los Angeles Rams
    • Green Bay Packers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2021 at 09:35 PM

8 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

IMO Brees just doesn't look like he has it anymore.   Granted he didn't have Thomas for most of the season. 

Perhaps. He isn't the weapon he was 10 years ago.  But I think that he can do what it takes to beat the Packers.  If you look at our losses, even Tampa (we didn't show up at all that game), teams beat us by being boring and forcing us to be boring back.  We will get impatient at some point.  I don't think there is anything that Brady, Rivers, or Cousins did that Brees cannot, and the Saints have two good RBs that also help with that.  

Congrats to the Packers. I picked them before the season started to get to the Superbowl and now I feel even better about it. 

Every game I come in just wanting my team to have a chance in the 4th Q. Goff and that offense gave the Rams a chance. I thought the turning point easily was down by 7pts the back for the Packers fumbled and ARod jumped on it. I felt like had the Rams somehow recovered it they wouldve scored a td and tied the game up 25-25. So it was a game for the Rams where the few times they had a chance on defense to make a play they didnt. They didnt get an interception on two drops that ended up costing them 3pts at the half down by 6pts. They didnt recover that fumble which resulted in 7pts in the 4th quarter down by 7pts. Each time the Rams gained a bit of momentum from the previous drive scoring a td. So the defense let the Rams down in an even bigger way that just the stats would indicate.

I thought Goff played well. He was dealing and then Akers played well too. Most importantly no turnovers. For the 2nd straight playoff road game Goff had no turnovers. So I dont want to hear about all he does is turn the ball over. He can get the job done. I thought the defense didnt help the offense out because they couldnt make stops. The defense though will be fine. For me the Rams FO need to focus on 3 things in the offseason. One is to lock up JJ III. Pay the man. Secondly continue to build up the OL. Cant give up 4 sacks. Then give Goff a legit deep threat. When the Rams offense was at its peek it had Watkins in 2017 then Cooks in 2018. When both guys was healthy they can take shots down the field and score quickly and get chunks. Now the offense dont truly have that ability. We will be back next season though. Hopefully we wont have to have all our games on the road but we will be back. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, waterfish_21 said:

Fun game Rams fans.  I wonder what surgery Donald will have in the offseason, or what comes out in time, he didn't look right.  Also Love the shot of him crying at the end, if you're not crying, you probably don't care enough.  

I hope he doesnt get surgery tbh. I just hope it can heal on its on. Once the game was out of hand I stopped watching because I turned my attention to my NBA team the Nets to see Harden debut. I didnt see Donald crying but hey he is a passionate dude. Its funny because the staple for the Rams under McVay is offense and the offense actually ended on a good note. It was the reason the Rams had a shot in the 4th Q down by 7pts at one point. The defense that was praised all season long was the one that sputtered at the end. So for me you better believe Donald and the rest of the defense will be extra motivated next season to not let what happened to them today happen again. 

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Rams defense got completely torched tonight

"The highly-anticipated match-up between the NFL’s No. 1 scoring offense and No. 1 scoring defense ended in a decisive win for the offense.

The Green Bay Packers scored 32 points, gained 484 total yards, created 28 first downs, converted 8 third downs, rushed for 188 yards, scored three touchdowns in the red zone, held the ball for 36 minutes, scored on their first five possessions and didn’t have a turnover or allow a sack against the Los Angeles Rams on Saturday. "

• Like 5

Really is a battle of the "legends" vs the "future legends" the rest of the way at QB in regards to NFC vs AFC. As it stands it's Brees, Brady, and Rodgers repping the NFC, and Mahomes, Jackson, Allen, and Mayfield repping the AFC. Going to be some fun games to watch going forward. 

Edited by tyler735

2 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Fair enough. Could have just been the areas they showed on camera, but it sure didnt look 88% empty.

Only 8k fans from what I read.

I missed the game. Someone want to fill many in on any of the important things? From the stats it looks like a pretty clean game. Goff with 27 attempts for 174 yards tells me the rams were conservative?

Was rammy here making sure people stood the hell up?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Only 8k fans from what I read.

I missed the game. Someone want to fill many in on any of the important things? From the stats it looks like a pretty clean game. Goff with 27 attempts for 174 yards tells me the rams were conservative?

Was rammy here making sure people stood the hell up?

rammy was lowkey

goff played okay.

donald and jalen had tantrums.

the DA TD over jalen at the GL is a must see (not jalens fault)

• Like 1