2020 Divisional - 6) LA Rams @ 1) GB Packers

notthatbluestuff

2020 Divisional - LA Rams @ GB Packers  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Los Angeles Rams
    • Green Bay Packers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2021 at 09:35 PM

4 hours ago, JonStark said:

My thing is, you can't write off a 26 year old pocket passer just yet, and especially one that has shown the potential that Goff did in 2017/2018. If you guys were there with Rodgers in 2018/19, would people have been correct in giving up on him as well? Hell no.

Before people put words in my mouth, I'm not saying Goff is Rodgers. He's not and will probably never have the pocket awareness/mobility that a guy like Rodgers does. Just illustrating a point. 

And who are you really going to move on from Goff for? Yeah, if the Rams could somehow get Watson I'd be for it, but that's not realistic. I don't see anyone else available that would be an upgrade at this point. 

Definitely don’t think the Rams should give up on Goff. He’s a functional QB. In an ideal world he’s only making 15-20m as probably QB 20ish in the league.

It’s easy for people to argue (just get a cheap rookie) but replacing Goff would cost LAs 1/2 (maybe more) for a 40% chance at getting someone better.

• Like 1