7. Cuba  TE James O'Schaunessey,
  8. NO CB DJ Reed
  9. Antarctica OT Brandon Shell
  10. Singapore LB Christian Kirksey
  11. Rome INT Malik McDowell
  12. Lancaster WR Michael Strachan

IR CLaims

Gotham  WR Jerry Jeudy-  CB Chris Westry

Raleigh CB Marcus Peters--CB Tavon Young @EaglesPeteC if you don't want him, let me know, PM was little vague if you wanted one or two claims

New Orleans  Taylor Decker-  DB Jason McCourtey

Antarctica CB Jeff Okudah   OT Jesse Davis

Cuba  OT Melkhi Becton  RB James White

@SirA1  @RedGold

Mitchell, Echols, Norwood, McDowell, Strachan need made and assigned to the above claimed teams.  I can handle the rest

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

@SirA1  @RedGold

Mitchell, Echols, Norwood, Strachan need made and assigned to the above claimed teams.  I can handle the rest

Done. Just an FYI the way I do this is just find one of the FA guys closest in position and alphabet and just replace the name in column F. It takes about 30 seconds then it should update to the new player.

Edited by SirA1
3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Done. Just an FYI the way I do this is just find one of the FA guys closest in position and alphabet and just replace the name in column F. It takes about 30 seconds then it should update to the new player.

Does that link up with spotrac somehow? 

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@bcb1213 I had 70 players on my roster going into the week so am I allowed to add both players? I actually had 2 CB’s go on IR so I’ll take them both but I don’t know if that is against the rules 

Hi Pete, the sheet currently shows you at 69 active players (with both waiver wire guys added).  Players who are on IR, on practice squads, or free agents do not count against the 70 cap

Edited by bcb1213
2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@bcb1213 I had 70 players on my roster going into the week so am I allowed to add both players? I actually had 2 CB’s go on IR so I’ll take them both but I don’t know if that is against the rules 

It's 70 active players. You are currently at 69 and will likely go down to 67 when the guys get updated to IR. Just save a spot for Onyemata when he comes back off suspension.