Spinning Tires: Steelers 2021 Offseason and Beyond...

43M

7 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Unless we are giving up our next 5 first round picks and TJ Watt to move up to #3 I don’t see it happening. 

Yea now if it’s somewhere in the teens then yea I can see it.

The only trading I can see them doing is maybe using 2 mid round picks to move up for a guy they really like.

Like their 2 4ths for another 3rd or something like that.

21 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Unless we are giving up our next 5 first round picks and TJ Watt to move up to #3 I don’t see it happening. 

Ummm that’s quite the dramatic overreaction to what it will take. 

Chart value, 24+55+2020 1st gets it done to go to 8. 

My dream day 1 of the draft would be us landing fields. 

If he does fall (I still think he is the 49ers QB) and made it past 9 - which is realistic - I would be hammering the phones to the Cowboys and Giants. 

If the draft goes, Lawrence, Wilson, Mac Jones/Trey Lance....I start firing up some packages. 

Panthers at 8 seem like the ideal team to trade up to get Fields. They have a connection with the owner.

didn't KC move up from 27 to 10 for Mahomes? so, 24 to 8 should be doable. The problem is other teams who can offer more like the Pats, Bears, WFT, Den etc...

8 minutes ago, August4th said:

Panthers at 8 seem like the ideal team to trade up to get Fields. They have a connection with the owner.

didn't KC move up from 27 to 10 for Mahomes? so, 24 to 8 should be doable. The problem is other teams who can offer more like the Pats, Bears, WFT, Den etc...

Yes and it cost 27, 3rd, next years 1st.

11 minutes ago, August4th said:

trading up and drafting fields would be such a win just to see the reaction from Brown/OSU fans at the draft lol also Fields in Canada's offense would be so fun to watch. I need this to happen now

He also very much fits the mold:

Underclassman, 22 years old, athlete. 

2 hours ago, warfelg said:

Ummm that’s quite the dramatic overreaction to what it will take. 

Chart value, 24+55+2020 1st gets it done to go to 8. 

That’s my point...if we want Fields we will need to move to #3 because that’s where he’s getting selected. Don’t fall for the media hype. 

Just now, bigben07MVP said:

That’s my point...if we want Fields we will need to move to #3 because that’s where he’s getting selected. Don’t fall for the media hype. 

I do think that would be hilarious. If all the Mac talk was just smoke. Super funny. 

If we can get Fields in the teens that would be awesome. We're most likely to have a lot of picks next year, so even if we give up next years first we'll still have the ability to get a good haul. 

• Like 1