Spinning Tires: Steelers 2021 Offseason and Beyond...

43M

I feel so up and down about Harris. Partially he more of the “smash mouth stiller football” kinda guy, but is that what you want in Canada’s offense? Canada’s offense seems better suited for the guy who can run with power but is super versatile. 

• Like 1

I rather have ETN. I don't think I've ever seen us have a back like him. Parker was fast, but not as versatile. Bell was versatile but only had a few 50+ yard runs in his career with us. ETN looks like the best of both worlds with the ball in his hands. Draft is just a week away! so we'll see

2 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

If we take Harris with ETN still on the board I will be pretty disappointed. How well does this Tony Pauline guy know his stuff?

I feel everyone is guessing.  Etienne is more to Tombert's taste but I would bet Harris is high on the list if Etienne is gone.

Personally, I think @kurgan did a great breakdown on the possible picks based on past draft tendencies.  Still a RB at the top there as well.

Edited by jebrick
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

I feel so up and down about Harris. Partially he more of the “smash mouth stiller football” kinda guy, but is that what you want in Canada’s offense? Canada’s offense seems better suited for the guy who can run with power but is super versatile. 

Etienne is perfect for Canada’s offense. I agree with @jebrickthat everyone is guessing right now. I could see them being high on Harris because his play style is so similar to Bell’s and his personality is so likeable.

Etienne has the creativity, burst, contact balance etc. to make stuff happen with a below average o-line. Harris strikes me as a guy that needs above average run blocking to thrive, similar to Bell. 

It’ll definitely be interesting to see how things play out if both are on the board. 

10 hours ago, jebrick said:

Personally, I think @kurgan did a great breakdown on the possible picks based on past draft tendencies.  Still a RB at the top there as well.

Thanks!!!  I really appreciate the shout-out.

1 (or 2) mocks (hopefully) dropping tomorrow!!!  1 is gonna be 100% predictive and stats based, and the other is the "if I was GM' mold.

• Like 2

"I have an opportunity to be the starting Cornerback for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the future and make a huge contract and be set for my life and my kids life."

"Ahhh, let me speed on a suspended license with drugs and a loaded gun."

It's never usually the charges themselves that mean anything, it's about how idiotic you can be. Speeding. With a suspended license. While carry drugs and a loaded gun. You just keep building on poor decisions. 

• Like 2