Spinning Tires: Steelers 2021 Offseason and Beyond...

43M

3 minutes ago, warfelg said:

I’m happy for him but man they are gonna be disappointed. 

Every post. 

Pass rusher. Pass rusher. Pass rusher. 

Nope. Hell of a player. Real good chance he is sub 10 sacks per season. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

Every post. 

Pass rusher. Pass rusher. Pass rusher. 

Nope. Hell of a player. Real good chance he is sub 10 sacks per season. 

Yeah.

They paid him as a star defensive player when he is much more of a complimentary player.

Still...happy for Bud and wish him the best.   Just happier it wasnt us that paid him.

23 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Vince Williams getting cut to make room for...?

I’d almost be mad if they did now. Vince has been a good dude on this team. I would have preferred them to let him go from the jump so he could start working on his market. 

26 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I’d almost be mad if they did now. Vince has been a good dude on this team. I would have preferred them to let him go from the jump so he could start working on his market. 

I think they might be giving him the option to take a pay cut or hit the market.

If they cut Vince it depends why ... And I'm still surprised they'd rather cut Vince then extend nelson/Haden/decastro 

Maybe making room to bring JuJu back. 

And I've always been more of a Sutton fan then Hilton ... Give me the better cover guy Everytime. Wish Hilton the best of luck though

If the highlight of Free Agency for Pittsburgh is really going to be losing AV, Feiler, Juju, Conner, Dupree, Hilton, and cutting Williams while signing Colbert to a new extension, signing Cam Sutton and signing back Banner.... well that about sums out our SB chances in 2021 because that is a MASSIVE step backward.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If the highlight of Free Agency for Pittsburgh is really going to be losing AV, Feiler, Juju, Conner, Dupree, Hilton, and cutting Williams while signing Colbert to a new extension, signing Cam Sutton and signing back Banner.... well that about sums out our SB chances in 2021 because that is a MASSIVE step backward.

But hey, Bens back so people are happy. 

Although 2022 offseason might be lit. Potential Ben/Colbert (Aditi reported that his year to year is to leave with Ben) retirement. Huge cap space. Early bet from me would be on a 3, 4, 6 compensatory pick. Potentially high-ish (aka non-20’s) pick. 

hungry lick GIF