Spinning Tires: Steelers 2021 Offseason and Beyond...

43M

I don't know why the Bell hate though ... From what I remember he didn't bash anyone on the team... He bet on himself and ultimately lost? 

The franchise tag is bogus and needs to be done away with , see Dupree this year (although thankfully that didn't stop him from getting paid)

11 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

I don't know why the Bell hate though ... From what I remember he didn't bash anyone on the team... He bet on himself and ultimately lost? 

The franchise tag is bogus and needs to be done away with , see Dupree this year (although thankfully that didn't stop him from getting paid)

Has nothing to do with hating Bell, I would LOVE to bring him back if he still had some juice left but he just simply doesn't. Could barely get on the field for KC towards the end of the year. He looked like he was literally running in quick sand it was kind of sad. 

16 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

I’m 100% convinced we will not be adding a free agent RB (unless we bring back Conner on a very very cheap 1 year deal). We’ll be addressing RB in the draft.

If your comfortable with this, you have to be comfortable with the idea that your running back stable next year is Snell, McFarland, and Samuels. There’s no Guarantees in the draft. 

I think your right about Connor. But there should definitely add someone before the draft 

Just now, wwhickok said:

Eh, I am not convinced he will even make it to us and I expect us to go LB again because we'll its what we do

Dolphins are out of the running to take an RB. Literally the only two teams that might go RB in front of us is the Jets and maybe the Cardinals now that they lost Drake. One of Etienne or Harris will be there. I'd be ecstatic with either but prefer Etienne for far superior home-run/big play ability. Etienne is more Dalvin Cook/CJ2k and Harris is more Leveon/Zeke. 

Honestly I'd just like to see us do anything that makes us a better team.

Finney, Banner, Worley, Sutton, they keep us where we were, sort of. But losing Bud, Hilton, Alualu, and arguably Feiler make us worse. 

Juju coming back would be a step in the right direction but I'll be surprised if that happens. So far we have done nothing to improve our competitive chances for 2021.

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

If your comfortable with this, you have to be comfortable with the idea that your running back stable next year is Snell, McFarland, and Samuels. There’s no Guarantees in the draft. 

I think your right about Connor. But there should definitely add someone before the draft 

I'm not comfortable with either. It I'm much less comfortable with the latter and frankly I still believe Samuels should be cut.

6 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Keelan Cole to the Jets, that had to eliminate JuJu for them right? No way they sign 3 FA WRs after drafting one in the 2nd round last year.

Dont yinz get rid of those #19 jerseys just yet..

Right!

GB and Indy are the only teams I can think of off the top of my head that might be in strong need of a WR