2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Sunday at 3:05 PM in Arrowhead

Mahomes may throw for 900 yards and 20 TD.

Then again...maybe...just maybe...the Browns find a way to shock the world and that 2 headed RB monster runs for 300 yards and keeps KC off of the field.

Discuss

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Browns

Bills

Packers

...in that order this playoffs for me. The Packers may not be Erie...but they're at least Great Lakes :) 

Someday the Lions will join us

I don't know if it has ever happened - but someday all three Lake Erie bros will be there!

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Someday the Lions will join us

I don't know if it has ever happened - but someday all three Lake Erie bros will be there!

LOL, quick caveat:

A buddy of mine (college teammate) and I once said that it HAD TO BE a Browns vs. Lions Super Bowl at some point, since neither has ever made it, and thus, someone would have to win it. :) 

45 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

Red zone worries me, both ways. If we don't force them settle for FGs, they definitely can win. 

Otherwise, we should flex. Reid off a bye, Mahomes long rest and hungry, against that secondary

Hopefully, Mahomes is more rusty than rested (unlikely) and getting back 2 starters in the secondary will take Cleveland from "completely abysmal" to "just bad". Ward is an absolute MUST HAVE, as are Bitonio and Conklin.