2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

3 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Ried really knows how to play to his teams strengths and doesn't deviate away from it. 

Looks #36 should have been over more to cover the out area. Seems to be in no man's lands after #42 takes Kelce.

• Like 1

Just now, Leader said:

I love all these announcers. If KC had screwed up ANYTHING on that 4th +1 - CLE gets the ball at mid-field down 5 

Life.

And they'd be SKEWERING Reid.  

Even Cowher was like “I would’ve punted for sure”

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

The eagles did get a super bowl out of it as well. Sure, they are going to pay madly for it, but they got it.  

Honestly, it really was just time. I'm pretty sure a lot of people felt that way at the time. It really just wasn't working any more there for whatever reason. 

Absolutely. The Eagles had him for 14 years and he was crispy there.

• Coach and GM combo stress
  • Family tragedy
  • Message getting old 
  • etc

It was not an I hate you firing.  It wasn't even an on-merit firing. It was an its probably time to move on firing.

3 years later they took Andy's advice and hired Andy's offensive coordinator.

They won the Super Bowl with Andy's QB drafted by Andy in 2012. (who Andy taught in 2012 and 2016)

There was nothing nefarious about it.

Of course I wish he was still in Philly but know the whole story.

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, jofos said:

Makes it hard to root for you guys

Don’t care. The last 80 pages of this thread show why I have that response. Throw in the clear reference to “See you next year!” with a smile and I guess you’ve never seen Bad News Bears.

13 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

That’s the Mahomes effect. Everybody talks about how Reid made Mahomes, but along the way he’s learned some things from his QB too.

I just can't believe he called that the same way with Henne as he would've with Mahomes. We've ended so many games by passing in conventional run out the clock situations. But to do so with HENNE?

• Like 2

Just now, SkippyX said:

The Eagles had him for 14 years and he was crispy there.

• Coach and GM combo stress
  • Family tragedy
  • Message getting old 
  • etc

It was not an I hate you firing.  OIt wasn't even an on-merit firing. It was an its probably time to move on firing.

3 years later they took Andy's advice and hired Andy's offensive coordinator.

They won the Super Bowl with Andy's QB drafted by Andy in 2012. (who Andy taught in 2012 and 2016)

There was nothing nefarious about it.

Of course I wish he was still in Philly but know the whole story.

100% agree. It was just two people who still loved each other but were no longer in love with one another lol. 

• Like 1