2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

You punt and they could return it, Baker could hit a no look face mask pass. The variables to lose increase exponentially if you punt there, but you gain a 100% chance of victory with a play call you’ve been keeping in your back pocket since week 13?

Fine....and its all in hindsight....but if something had gone wrong - starting with the snap - and CLE had taken over at midfield?????

They're more a running than passing team -THATS WHY YOU DONT GIVE THEM HALF A FIELD TO PAY DIRT - when they'd only have 60 seconds with no timeouts. 

Nothing went wrong. They executed. Fine. I'm just saying the smarter / safer (take your pick) play was to kick them deep.  

Just now, sherm said:

Just throwing this out there. Everyone calling a great play call by Andy Reid...dont be the same ones asking why Eric B didn't get a HC gig this yr. All I've heard is how smart Reid is on all those calls late in the 4th qtr. 

Andy is the big brain there, EB has helped him in a lot of ways, but he's just a pool boy there.

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

He will be cleared cuz he's Mahomes. It's that simple.

I know u think that. As great as Mahomes is he's not bigger than the NFL. Putting any player out there in harm's way is bad for business. NFL doesn't do bad business. 

1 minute ago, Emerica said:

Really going out on a limb huh 😂

It really isn't that obvious as it appears, KC have a great team, and have proven they can beat teams without Mahomes in the past, just no this Bills team, IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sherm said:

Just throwing this out there. Everyone calling a great play call by Andy Reid...dont be the same ones asking why Eric B didn't get a HC gig this yr. All I've heard is how smart Reid is on all those calls late in the 4th qtr. 

Nagy and Pederson were in the same exact situation and it didn't stop them from getting hired. These teams don't want to give us two tradeable third round picks.

2 minutes ago, kramxel said:

Andy is the big brain there, EB has helped him in a lot of ways, but he's just a pool boy there.

Not saying this isn't true...but that hasn't stop other "pool boys" from getting the call up to the big times. Just sayin.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Fine....and its all in hindsight....but if something had gone wrong - starting with the snap - and CLE had taken over at midfield?????

They're more a running than passing team -THATS WHY YOU DONT GIVE THEM HALF A FIELD TO PAY DIRT - when they'd only have 60 seconds with no timeouts. 

Nothing went wrong. They executed. Fine. I'm just saying the smarter / safer (take your pick) play was to kick them deep.  

You don’t win championships by playing it safe. This ain’t Alex Smiths football team anymore 

Just now, sherm said:

Not saying this isn't true...but that hasn't stop other "pool boys" from getting the call up to the big times. Just sayin.

I think he'll definitely get his chance. He's just not that high priority HC candidate it initially appeared to be.