2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Just now, sherm said:

I'm sure bright lights are a no go during a concussion. Maybe he turned off the brightness on his phone.

You think honestly think, a) Mahomes doesn’t have a PR firm handling his socials & b) He’s clever enough to come up with that pun while concussed?

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

You think honestly think, a) Mahomes doesn’t have a PR firm handling his socials & b) He’s clever enough to come up with that pun while concussed?

I was thinking the same thing. No way is he typing that **** right now. 

2 minutes ago, kramxel said:

Stefanski not going for 2 early on really cost them.

And Reid's huge gutsy call is what sealed it.

But the Browns where 2 score down, and chasing the game throughout, because of that early decision not to go for 2. Huge factor in this game.

Even with Mahomes out, they ended up punting, on a drive they needed points on, because of that early decision, it all comes down to it.

They were also really slow on their last drive. They got away with it late in the third with a touchdown, but they should have been in hurry up offense the entire fourth quarter. 

Edited by game3525
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

Joke........and this is from sherm PR firm. He doesn't respond to his quoted post. Thanks

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

10 years of talking about concussions and brain injuries and people still think you gotta smack your head real hard to have one. Honestly kind of depressing lol.

Worst concussion I ever got was when I was hit in the throat with a baseball blocking it up in the dirt. Yep 👍 

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

Happy the Eagles let him go.

The eagles did get a super bowl out of it as well. Sure, they are going to pay madly for it, but they got it.  

Honestly, it really was just time. I'm pretty sure a lot of people felt that way at the time. It really just wasn't working any more there for whatever reason.