2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Just now, 43M said:

Race baiters like you keep like to keep it alive.  You should be banned for needlessly pushing this with no proof.

There have already been several minority HCs and GMs hired or promoted this offseason.   There are only so many opportunities.

Go peddle this garbage narrative somewhere else.

I’m not gonna broach the subject again, I’m sorry you’re so sensitive 

1 minute ago, sherm said:

OC for the defending SB champs that are the fav to repeat with a high powered offense. Maybe he should have been a DC for a team that didn't make the playoffs and defense took a step back. Ah maybe next yr...lol

By all accounts, from several teams, he interviews badly, and has a troubled past. Not sure if that's what is stopping him from getting hired, though, and there's still openings for this year.

1 minute ago, 43M said:

Sorry you lack common sense.

Sorry I don’t like racism.

Just seems odd that Nagy and Dougie P can get HC opportunities like the snap of a finger, but EB can’t. 

Edited by Chiefer

4 minutes ago, 43M said:

Race baiters like you keep like to keep it alive.  You should be banned for needlessly pushing this with no proof.

There have already been several minority HCs and GMs hired or promoted this offseason.   There are only so many opportunities.

Go peddle this garbage narrative somewhere else.

There have? 

2 minutes ago, kramxel said:

By all accounts, from several teams, he interviews badly, and has a troubled past. Not sure if that's what is stopping him from getting hired, though, and there's still openings for this year.

Yeah let's hope teams with opening give him an interview. We know NFL teams don't put up with troubled past...especially NFL owners and FO executives. Oh well.

Just now, kramxel said:

The interview process is vastly overrated. A good coach doesn't have to tell you he's a good coach, his players and peers will. Owners feeling like they need to see something extra with Bienemy in an interview just seems disingenuous and thats why people bring up race. 

Just saying this guy deserves a job somewhere. He deserved one last season. Now people are acting like being under Andy Reid's wing is a bad thing or some crap. It's totally absurd and does feel like they're moving the goal posts for this dude when Pederson and Nagy got hired up immediately after being OC here for like 1 year.

Just now, Chiefer said:

Sorry I don’t like racism.

Just seems odd that Nagy and Dougie P can get HC opportunities like the snap of a finger, but EB can’t. 

Yet you push the race card with zero proof.

Again, there have already been several minorities hired or promoted.    I dont know why Bienemy hasnt been hired, but its stupid to claim its because of that with zero proof.