2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

4 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

This thread sucks can we start over

Good idea.

So I'll start by saying I really like to see Kareem Hunt again in KC. Don't like his recent tweets but I always liked to see him play. We'll see how that goes.

Furthermore I like to see the Browns recover from their draught. Even worse than anything the Chiefs ever experienced, so I can only partly feel with you. 

Last .. no, next to last ... finally a three week wait is over for a meaningful game.

And really last .. the Chiefs will win, not matter what any stat guys say. Just because they are about to RUN IT BACK.

Hope for a good game!

Over. Out.

• Like 1

@AkronsWitness You can take your doo-doo colored, no emblem having team back to Cleveland!! 

Nah I'm kidding, it's cool to see the Browns get some success rolling in, their fans deserve it! If not for the fact that it would come at the expense of my team I'd be rooting for you. So if you do get by us I'll be a Brownie fan the rest of the way....  

...but they're not gonna! 😀

Edited by Chiefs_5627

2 hours ago, August4th said:

I see a path were the browns win this

I'm pulling for the Chiefs to win with a Pat GW TD pass on 4th and long with under 15 seconds left  in the 4th

Best case is I can see this game being very similar to the Browns/Ravens game on SNF a month ago where its just crazy high scoring and the teams just go back and forth back and forth the whole game. Thats IF Baker is still in his groove and the offense is still rolling.

I just dont see how the Browns secondary can even compete with the Cheifs. If you want to take away the deep ball they just kill you with Kelce and RBs over the middle of the field and the Browns biggest weakness is defending the pass. Its just not a good matchup for them.

You can also take the Tom Brady route and control the game on the ground with long drives but even that is moot considering the Cheifs can hang 21 points on you in 15 plays.

• Like 1