2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Browns have surprised a few opponents this year by jumping out to huge leads early, last week against Pittsburgh, and Tennessee are two recent examples. The last time we saw the Chiefs in the playoffs they were asleep at the wheel to begin the game, and proved to everyone that 'starting fast' doesn't really matter.

I hope the Browns don't get up two touchdowns only to lose convincingly. No need for the fans to be heartbroken like that

50 minutes ago, Fray32 said:

I hope the Browns don't get up two touchdowns only to lose convincingly. No need for the fans to be heartbroken like that

You do realize that @Tk3 @ET80 @bigbadbuff @AFlaccoSeagulls and about 2-3 others in last week's CLE/Pitt NFL Gen GDT had to talk about 4 of us off the ledge at some point in the 3rd/4th Quarter when Cleveland was up 2+ TD, right?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Don Roshi said:

It's irrelevant if we can score TDs on each of our drives. We have an explosive offence too. Just need to sneak one turnover and boom. Win.

But if you get stymied or make mistakes? Us Chiefs were once snake-bitten, even a 30 point lead isn’t safe in the playoffs.

Just now, DawgX said:

I always figured you were probably a total hottie.

Awww, I appreciate this. I'm not, but it's the thought that counts.

I actually look like Uncle Phil, minus about 60-80 lbs... Same hair, goatee instead of beard.

Season 2 Laughing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

Awww, I appreciate this. I'm not, but it's the thought that counts.

I actually look like Uncle Phil, minus about 60-80 lbs... Same hair, goatee instead of beard.

Season 2 Laughing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

So... even sexier than Trish Stratus? I knew it.

• Like 2