2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

2 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

That’s exactly how I feel. We are going to be a playoff team for the foreseeable future 

Not to throw cold water on your enjoyment Horny but there is no worse feeling then being a good team, making it to the AFC championship game repeatedly and losing each time (damn you Broncos!). So close to the Super Bowl, but falling just short repeatedly is soul crushing. It is much worse than the last few decades of ineptitude where you expect the team to suck lol. 

1 hour ago, pscottdai said:

Not to throw cold water on your enjoyment Horny but there is no worse feeling then being a good team, making it to the AFC championship game repeatedly and losing each time (damn you Broncos!). So close to the Super Bowl, but falling just short repeatedly is soul crushing. It is much worse than the last few decades of ineptitude where you expect the team to suck lol. 

Respectfully disagree, my good man.

Give me the 80's heartbreak Browns over the sh!t show we've seen for 20+ years.

I'm here.  Ready for heartbreak or jubilation. Bring it.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Not sure what would be more enjoyable for me?

Seeing a AFCCG with two Franchises/Fan bases starving for a SB Appearance/Ring.

Watching all of these Chiefs fan (especially Kirill) who not only thinks this is a gimme win but a foregone conclusion for another SB title, be absolutely shocked after a loss?