2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

5 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

OK, on the second camera view on slow mo that was absolutely helmet to helmet.

BTW, eye in the sky catches this. The XFL had it and the NFL did not want it this year.

I don't think anyone questioned it was hemet-to-helmet. But that isn't a penalty. The penalty is ONLY if a player lowers his helmet and hits with the crown (and I believe that is anywhere on the opponent not just the helmet). The question is did the crown hit first,, or the side of his helmet

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Mahomes rookie deal was $16m. As of this season he has been paid $24m. Technically, he is already off his rookie deal. 

Correct although his cap number will jump up pretty big in the next 2 years and stay up.  Maybe the rest of the NFL will have a chance then.

Edited by waterfish_21
speeeeling

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Mahomes rookie deal was $16m. As of this season he has been paid $24m. Technically, he is already off his rookie deal. 

All they did this year was add 2m prorated signing bonus for the extension that kicks in next year

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

You're acting like "out of bounds in the endzone" is the impetus for a touchback. it's not

It's "change of possession in the endzone" that is the impetus for a touchback. And it makes NO sense that a non recovered fumble qualifies

no it's not. players can still advance a punt/kick from within their own end zone. it's specific on a ball going out of bounds in an endzone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Yeah I don't like the Chiefs but Idk what he's supposed to do there other than let him have the TD? Feel like intention should matter and he's not looking to hurt someone there

Higgins could've stepped out. It's not like this situation hasn't happened before. Until it changes players should be aware of it and hold onto the ball

Try holding on to your remote while I punch you in the head.

When you get snot-bubbled like that, you're in like a black hole for a few milliseconds. Much easier said than done to hang on to a ball that far away extended from your body.

Also lol to anyone who says you can't make a hit like that with your shoulder because your head is connected to it, obviously never played before. It's easy to come in from the side and contort yourself so you're leading with your shoulder in front of your head.