2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

9 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

How is it complicated?

If the ball is fumbled and the ball goes forward and out of bounds, then the ball is spotted at the place of the fumble. The end zone shouldn't change that rule, that is the complication. This would simplify it.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree I guess. You, for some reason, believe my previous paragraph is complicated.

Except on 4th down. And if it ball is fumbled backwards. Or if the ball is fumbled within their own end zone, depending on the impetus. To say nothing of defensive fumbles. There seems to be more than you're aware.

To your credit, most of these conditional rules were put into place because at some point a situation arose that some considered unfair, so it may be on par for the course.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The Baker hate really shows how few of you have watched him since Week 8 tbh. He’s obviously getting his fifth year option picked up and I’m excited for 2021. If he replicated his last 10 games, he will bend us over in contract negotiations.

Yep...   as an outsider I was very iffy on him last season and the beginning of this season he didn't look like he does now.     Still have a couple seasons to figure out if he will keep this up no need to worry about it now.