2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

The pick alone is disqualifying.

That pick is the only reason you cant definitively say Mayfield has out played Mahomes. If you take away that INT, Bakers been the better QB. 

I feel bad writing that with Patty being hurt. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The Baker hate really shows how few of you have watched him since Week 8 tbh. He’s obviously getting his fifth year option picked up and I’m excited for 2021. If he replicated his last 10 games, he will bend us over in contract negotiations.

If you're competent, teams don't let you go. It's a vicious cycle for those in the middle tier. There will come a time in a couple of years I think where we have the inevitable "is mayfield holding the browns back" thread, just like we do with Jimmy and Goff, etc

2 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I really hate how NFL teams completely punt their backup QB.  No excuse for a team like KC to have Chad Henne as their backup. 

You mean a guy with a bunch of experience and periods of success? Yeah, terrible backup

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

That pick is the only reason you cant definitively say Mayfield has out played Mahomes. If you take away that INT, Bakers been the better QB. 

I feel bad writing that with Patty being hurt. 

Just...no. Aside from not being able to throw passes to the left flat since the toe injury, Mahomes was damn near perfect today.

• Like 2