We Have a Chance?! Britt Aggravates Injury...

Mind Character

I never had a top notch medical staff working with me so it may differ but my history tells me that it will feel better Sunday but there is a great chance that he reaggravates it in the game. It wouldn't be nearly as hard to play with for a WR as opposed to a CB. It would limit some route running abilities and YAC abilities but he could potentially play through it. Not sure it is worth the risk though, he isn't a difference maker and we aren't playing for anything but to win on Sunday so knowing that he probably sits.

I never want to wish injury on a player, but, man, we looked a lot better out there without his expected 6+ drops with his 10 or so targets ever game....I mean Tregg did so much more in the 1 game hes had then what Britt has done for us so far. We really need to just cut the dude or bench him, I don't care if we don't have better options. I could understand if he was a headcase, but, a superstar at the same time....he's just not beneficial for the team and Hue needs to man up and just bench/cut him. I'd rather watch our not so great WRs try to play their minds out then watch this man who doesn't seem to care as much because he knows he is getting paid either way.

Archived