Playoffs - Divisional Round

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

IDK, man... The Bills fit the profile of Super Bowl winners.

Baltimore was a good matchup for them. Ravens have no passing game. Bills struggled some against old man Rivers and the Colts. They are a good team but we would matchup fine against them. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

Baltimore was a good matchup for them. Ravens have no passing game. Bills struggled some against old man Rivers and the Colts. They are a good team but we would matchup fine against them. 

Jackson is an exciting electric QB but he's holding that team back in big games. He can't read defenses, depends too much on his legs. He's looked terrible 3 straight years in the playoffs.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, St Vince said:

Jackson is an exciting electric QB but he's holding that team back in big games. He can't read defenses, depends too much on his legs. He's looked terrible 3 straight years in the playoffs.

It's true.

55.9%
3TD
5INT
6.62 YPA
68.3 rating
1 Rushing TD
5 fumbles
2 fumbles lost

I know the common logic seems to be Saints over Bucs (from a GB perspective) but I don't know who I want. My overwhelming feeling is that cheering for a preferred opponent has too much bad karmic potential. So I think I'll watch from a neutral perspective and just hope for gruelling double OT game.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

I know the common logic seems to be Saints over Bucs (from a GB perspective) but I don't know who I want. My overwhelming feeling is that cheering for a preferred opponent has too much bad karmic potential. So I think I'll watch from a neutral perspective and just hope for gruelling double OT game.

Yeah,  both teams will be tough but that’s usually the case if you make it this far. Based on the outcomes from the season NO seems to be a better matchup and I think the TB offense has raised their game a level.  I also don’t think it’s a stretch to say Brady would handle the elements better than Brees. 

Based on how the teams played eachother this season and that it’s in the dome, I think NO pulls this one out but beating a team 3 times in a season is no small task.  Whoever wins, so be it.  They have to beat us at Lambeau and our Offense is dangerous. 

*I will say, the go for the glory play would be to knock Brady out as we go down to his house, in his locker room, to win it all. 

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

I want Brees because they have to bring Taysom Hill in to throw the deep ball. Brady still has an arm.