Divisional Round GDT: Ravens at Bills

SalvadorsDeli

Lamar cant miss that throw to Andrews. I also have no idea why we would put Justice Hill in there to pass block?

Why not release him out of the backfield to take advantage of his speed. Unless Lamar called him to stay to get a shot at that throw? IDK.

Either way. Lamar can’t miss that pass to Andrews. That was wide open and a killer.

I like the way Knox is holding that ball. Should be an opportunity for us to poke out the ball for a fumble. The defense is going to need to create a turnover to really give this team it’s best shot. Lamar doesn’t have his jet packs today and unless it’s Dobbins for the big play.. it’ll be tough.

Roman’s playcalls have largely been trash so I don’t trust him to be the guy to do it. I trust Tucker to get his kicking down in the second half, but we need to create a turnover. Get a score and get Tucker an XP to get him an easy opportunity to get in a groove. This has shown to be a FG game and getting him an easy bucket to get the free throw machine started will be key.

Let’s get a big time interception here off of Allen and get into half up by 4 points having played as terrible a half as you could have.