Divisional Round GDT: Ravens at Bills

SalvadorsDeli

This is what I expected. The wind impacts our passing attack far more than theirs. If not for wind Hollywood scores there. But the one advantage the Bills have is Allen has arm talent and Lamar doesn’t.

All we can do this game is run the football and the fact that Roman- in the booth- couldn’t adjust to 3 WR sets earlier killed this team.

Dumb interception by Lamar there, but this team, with the way the defense has played should have been up and not forcing anything there.

But again stupid pass there by Lamar there. You can’t make that pass in that situation.

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

Like I said. This team overachieved. At midseason, who thought we'd be here right now?

Happy it'll be the Bills that took us out and hopefully they'll move on to the Super bowl.

I'm angry b/c it appears the final 4 will feature 3 teams whom I can't stomach e.g. Bills, Packers & Chiefs and the 4th team the Saints I'm ok with. I'd say Packers & Chiefs in the SB.