Divisional Round GDT: Ravens at Bills

6 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I honestly believe the Ravens are the more talented team, but we will lose because Lamar tossed a poor interception, and Roman has been absolutely atrocious this game outside of that drive.

... and lets just run it and get to the 4th quarter, right Roman?

You are 100% the most toxic poster here. This includes a group that includes @paraven

Edited by baltimoreRebel
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

Where are you guys who say OL isn’t a need?!  WHERE ARE YOU. 

OL is only a need if we are drafting 1 in the first 2 rounds imo.  Drafting another mid round guy probably won't help

Just now, M.10.E said:

Where are you guys who say OL isn’t a need?!  WHERE ARE YOU. 

Who are you talking to exactly? Name names... 

I can’t think of anyone who has said this team can’t use OL help. We’re missing our LT and playing Philips who is giving up pressure left and right on EVERY play. And Mekari is snapping to pistol into 23 mph crosswinds on EVERY play. The Bills have at least done a few snaps outside of the shotgun under snap.

The real thing is the OC who KNEW wind would be a factor ALL WEEK LONG and idiotically just chose to ignore it in his gameplan for the second game in a row, the other being against the Patriots.

5 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

Besides letting our offense play?

I get that, but we moving the ball and self sabotage. In its literal form. But Bills are taking advantage of our disgusting play.

Huntley in at QB on 3rd &33 in our playoff game is a meme.

1 minute ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Welp, just wasn't our year. Hopefully the injury isn't serious and we can improve our passing game in the off season.

Yea this is no apocalypse scenario. The team fought hard to get here, and we just weren't good enough. Flacco was what, 26 before he hit his first AFC championship? We'll get there. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

You are 100% the most toxic poster here. This includes a group that I ides @paraven

There's absolutely no need to attack posters personally