Divisional Round GDT: Ravens at Bills

SalvadorsDeli

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

At least Huntley is showing some balls and trying to push the rock downfield and into tight windows. Good sign for his development I guess.

Hey, securing the backup QB for next season isn't a bad thing. That was definitely a question mark. 

Not sure Huntley has actually secured it though.

Just now, M.10.E said:

Dude he threw a brutal pick six down 3-10. 

Did I say he didn’t. Point is, he made plenty of tremendous plays that won’t be remembered that saved this team in critical scenarios. He bailed Roman out multiple times as well.

But he will be blamed because of a “brutal pick six down 3-10”. Yet I bet you won’t blame Roman for a terrible gameplan that brought nothing to the table for the second playoffs in a row.

When Tucker missed those FGs and Dobbins dropped that pass early, I knew from there it was a sign this was going to be a long game. 

To be honest, even if we got past the Bills, I had no faith in us versus the Chiefs. This offensive line made the Titans and the Bills look like they have all world defenses and with incredible pass rushes and we don’t have the weapons to be able to compete with Mahomes. Nearly every resource to be poured into this offense improving the line and giving Lamar some weapons. Miles Boykin, Willie Snead and an over the hill Dez Bryant isn’t going to cut it behind Andrews and Hollywood(who has shown he is not a number one wide receiver). 

• Like 1

Lamar made one bad play ater carrying a crappy scheme, horrible blockers, and incompetent receivers beforehand. Then his offensive line got him killed.

It matters that ppl recognize that he has been completely screwed. Otherwise we will get another off-season of EDC beefing up at nose guard with universal acclaim. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Lamar made one bad play ater carrying a crappy scheme, horrible blockers, and incompetent receivers beforehand. Then his offensive line got him killed.

It matters that ppl recognize that he has been completely screwed. Otherwise we will get another off-season of EDC beefing up at nose guard with universal acclaim. 

This is it

Right here.. 

• Like 1

Just now, M.10.E said:

This is my thought. Andrews Drops way too many big games. 

And I would be willing to make brown the top payed RT knowing that he can also be a very good LT if Stanley were to get hurt. Not saying I don’t love Andrews but we’ve got a small plethora of young talent that’s gonna need paid. Freirmuth could be a target in the back half of the 1st round