Divisional Round GDT: Ravens at Bills

SalvadorsDeli

2 minutes ago, Boodgyman5220 said:

If I have to choose between him and Orlando brown jr I might pay brown instead

1 minute ago, baltimoreRebel said:

This group is so insane right now... Lol

I'd pay OBJ at RT, but not LT right now. We need all the OL help we can get, and generally speaking we grow TE's on trees. Ideally I'd pay both of them, but who knows.

All I know is that we need OL help and playmakers so we need both of them.

7 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

Roman you can't run the ball here

Roman doesn’t here you. Dude is absolute trash, yet because our offensive players couldn’t make a tackle on that guy, Lamar will be castigated all offseason once again.

Yet if this were Joe Burrow they would feel sorry for him and build him a castle from their sorrows.

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

I really wish you would stop trolling on this forum. It’s clear you’re not a Ravens fan. You don’t post in this thread all season long outside of the last time Lamar had a bad game and now you’re back.

How am I trolling?

Just now, RavensDefense3 said:

can't blame andrews on that last throw, triple coverage and the ball was overthrown. he's been anti clutch in the past but not this game

The thing is if you’re going to pay him Top money he has To catch that. 

11 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Lamar made one bad play ater carrying a crappy scheme, horrible blockers, and incompetent receivers beforehand. Then his offensive line got him killed.

It matters that ppl recognize that he has been completely screwed. Otherwise we will get another off-season of EDC beefing up at nose guard with universal acclaim. 

Like, Lamar was the least of our problems tonight. Literally EVERYONE but Hollywood (who the hell would of thought this to be true midseason) let him down tonight.

• Harbaugh killed all our opening momentum by taking the timeout and not trusting Lamar to get the play off before the clock hit 0.
  • Dobbins has dropped multiple passes tonight.
  • Tyre Phillips has let free runner constantly get to the quarterback.
  • Mekari has had some of the WORST snaps I've seen in this history of football. One of which resulted in Lamar getting a concussion.
  • Roman schemed up one of the worst game plans I've ever seen.
  • Our passing concepts are horrible and most of our big gains are the result of "backyard football" and receivers coming back to the ball.
  • Tucker, Mr. Automatic, cost us 6 points for the first time in his CAREER.
  • Sam Koch, one of our historically most reliable punters starts the game off with likely the worst shank of his career.
  • Our defense after shutting them down in the first half has no play recognition and lets them walk down the field in the second half.

Did I miss anything?