Divisional Round GDT: Ravens at Bills

2 minutes ago, paraven said:

How am I trolling?

Whatever, you can have your moral victory.

I wish I could go from 12/2 without posting, only to show up when Lamar has a bad game to... talk poorly about Lamar, same as the content of like everyone of your posts. At one point, I thought maybe you actually weren’t a troll, but you’ve shown me your colors.

Think its time to use that forum ignore button before I get myself banned. Like you literally don’t even try.

Maybe I should just make a dummy Steelers account and call myself MDSteeler and just troll them. I could see that being fun.

2 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

In retrospect we should have signed Antonio Brown

Not sure it's as simple as just adding players. The passing scheme is legitimately a hindrance. That bit by Kurt Warner was a solid underscore of something we've all been seeing. It's not just complaining. The routes and techniques these receivers are employing/told to do... it's baffling.

• Like 1

Bring back pernell McPhee, Bowser, and ngouke. Get Stanley healthy. 1st two round draft an IoL and a reciever type(be it Te or wr) we’ve got a relatively young team. One thing I’m grateful for is that My Ravens are always competitive and give me great entertainment year in and year out.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Our defense after shutting them down in the first half has no play recognition and lets them walk down the field in the second half.

Our defense gave up 10 points. Least of our worries. They played way better than I thought they would this postseason.

• Like 1
Just now, diamondbull424 said:

I wish I could go from 12/2 without posting, only to show up when Lamar has a bad game to... talk poorly about Lamar, same as the content of like everyone of your posts. At one point, I thought maybe you actually weren’t a troll, but you’ve shown me your colors.

Think its time to use that forum ignore button before I get myself banned. Like you literally don’t even try.

Maybe I should just make a dummy Steelers account and call myself MDSteeler and just troll them. I could see that being fun.

OK! 

3 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

All I’m saying is that if you feel like he’s a troll, don’t throw any food under the bridge. Just ignore him

• Like 1
1 minute ago, coordinator0 said:

Not sure it's as simple as just adding players. The passing scheme is legitimately a hindrance. That bit by Kurt Warner was a solid underscore of something we've all been seeing. It's not just complaining. The routes and techniques these receivers are employing/told to do... it's baffling.

This 100%. As sad as it is to admit. A player like Diggs would still be at the mercy of Roman/Culley/Who the F ever's failings. 

4 minutes ago, Boodgyman5220 said:

Bring back pernell McPhee, Bowser, and ngouke. Get Stanley healthy. 1st two round draft an IoL and a reciever type(be it Te or wr) we’ve got a relatively young team. One thing I’m grateful for is that My Ravens are always competitive and give me great entertainment year in and year out.

Ngouke does nothing for this defense. A waste of a 3rd round pick